Blinking Mirror

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Fliktor

Blinking Mirror

Post by Fliktor »

I always found it curious how Hellion had the Blinking Mirror in Suikoden I. And Little Viki had the Blinking Mirror in Suikoden III. Obviously Lepant gve the Blinking Mirror from Suikoden I to Riou during the events of Suikoden II. I wonder if there's only one Blinking Mirror, and the one that Little Viki carries is an anomoly brought through time with her because of Big Viki.

If there is only one, I'm curious about the connection between Viki and Hellion. Any ideas?
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Maybe she is her student? They both seem to have powers based on teleportation, maybe they each have a rune born of the Gate rune? Hellion, talking about powers, said "mine is the power of recall", as in she can bring people back (to the HQ or whatever), whereas Viki seems to be able to send anything anywhere but not find her way back... like they are opposites?

(I don't know anything about little viki really, have only played SI & II)
Reideen

Post by Reideen »

There is an other question...is anything speaking against Hellion having the Blinking Mirror ?
Maybe she was part of the Succession War were the Mirror was used ...

I think its an Antique Item made by the cyndar und was just handed over from person to person...

And in Suikoden 3...if I recall little Viki said something like
"I wanted to give that back to you"...
So I believe little Viki's from the future and just the Hero (f.e. Hugo) gave the mirror to her in wise forseeing that she would give it to someone who once need its power...and when she landed in front of young Hugo she just gave it back.
If you find mistakes keep them for yourself.
[GER]