Luserina Crushs?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Mushra

Luserina Crushs?

Post by Mushra »

I know I know...It's a stupid, pointless thread x) But...Damn! I'm really curious :S And i haven't found any conclusive proof at SV...Just some isolated phrases. The question is: Does Luserina have a crush for Prince?
I'm really...REALLY feeling very stupid for asking this in this place but i need to satisfy my curiosity! And, well, there are no other places and no one i could ask this tought...
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
RangerDeon

Re: Luserina Crushs?

Post by RangerDeon »

I've always thought so. .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

THATS PRETTY OBVIOUS dont ya think?
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

Uh...No? I guess i'm very clueless then x)

Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

on the shallow side, you could always look at it this way

Luserina even left her mansion and family to go venture with the Prince

now she definitely have the hots for the Prince right?

now seriously, you take note of the scenes where Luserina comes up to the Prince

notice that there's always yearning in her words

the emotion were supressed maybe because at that time Luserina understands that the Prince still have some other things to do

which goes to show how serious Luserina is about the Prince

from this view Luserina is so romantic huh?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

lulz

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

Well this pretty much answer my question XD Thanks, now i can rest i.i

Onix

Post by Onix »

out of topic but, they match!
i'm imagining the price and luserina waltzing.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Luserina and the Prince are somewhat closely related though. The Prince's grandfather is Kauss Barows, who was Salum Barows' brother. This means Luserina and the prince share a common ancestor not so far in the past-- this would be the prince's great grandparents and Luserina's grandparents. From a geneological perspective, they would be "first cousins, once removed."

Of course, nothing wrong with cousins getting married from a legal perspective!
Iku

Post by Iku »

without sounding like a screaming fanboy, or offending any for that matter, i always wanted the prince to get with luserina, she was really cool and clever, whilst lyon was a bit clingy. When i first played through it i knew there were multiple endings and hoped one of them was the prince choosing luserina over lyon so i was deliberately nasty to lyon and as nice to luserina. but as you all know my efforts were futile...
i think its obvious that luserina had a crush on the prince but they chose to play it like kasumi and eilie
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Like the ones before him, it's impossible to determine Frey's true feelings since he doesn't have any dialogue. I'm not sure how this was done in the novel. But in the end, it's likely Luserina would remain a bachelorette.

Despite the numerous Prince/Luserina shippers, I have not seen a single fanfic dedicated to this pairing.
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

After playing SV for the second time...I have noticed something that, in my opinion, makes sense: She doesn't have a crush for him.

Wait wait! Don't thrown stones at me yet!

Leaving her house means nothing, since she was deeply desapointed on her family, and leaving then to join the prince's army was the most reasonable thing to do, since she had to make up for her familiy past errors.

Maybe i'm wrong, but after playing the second time i saw why i had a doubt about it...She acts more respectfully and concerning then "loving" in that matter, i think she just admired him a lot, otherwise i don't think she would conceal her feelings about him, there is no reason to do that since they are both nobles.

I guess that's pretty much about it ._.

highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I've never thought Luserina had a crush on the Prince. The game doesn't hint to it unlike they did for Kasumi, Eilie, or Millay either.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

I too am pretty skeptical on this. I don't know if the weird things which implies a crush on Frey done by Luserina is really HER true feelings or was she just forced to do such things, knowing her father.

But I'm more on the 'true feelings'.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Mushra wrote:After playing SV for the second time...I have noticed something that, in my opinion, makes sense: She doesn't have a crush for him.

Wait wait! Don't thrown stones at me yet!

Leaving her house means nothing, since she was deeply desapointed on her family, and leaving then to join the prince's army was the most reasonable thing to do, since she had to make up for her familiy past errors.

Maybe i'm wrong, but after playing the second time i saw why i had a doubt about it...She acts more respectfully and concerning then "loving" in that matter, i think she just admired him a lot, otherwise i don't think she would conceal her feelings about him, there is no reason to do that since they are both nobles.

I guess that's pretty much about it ._.
Mushra don't make grab my stones you two faced lyin' little @$@#@!

just kidding -_- (with a straight face)

i mean, the fact is, it is up to us to attach any meaning to Luserina's decision

sure it could ave been any reason why she ended up going with the prince

you could say that family is not a necessity for Luserina

but why aid the Prince in fighting off the Godwins?

also those restrained dialogues of hers makes you wonder... what is it that she wanted to say to the prince?

sadly, all of those loose ends can only be connected with our imagination