Zegai's Hat

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Benthos

Zegai's Hat

Post by Benthos »

Well, if someone else noticed this, in Egbert's game, Zegai's piece is wearing a black hat!!! And in the game Feitas(with Fuyo) you can see a black thing above Zegai's head in his tile.

Well, this is certainly a bug, right? But the question is, Zegai would be cooler with the black hat?

C'mon guys, what do you think?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Zegai's Hat

Post by KFCrispy »

you sure it's not Killey?
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

I'm sure that is Zegai. He's one of my favorite characters, you know, and I don't know myself if he would be better with the hat or not.

Well, this hat is more like a beret I think.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Benthos wrote:I'm sure that is Zegai. He's one of my favorite characters, you know, and I don't know myself if he would be better with the hat or not.

Well, this hat is more like a beret I think.
What kind of was he wearing? And what did it look like?
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

It's a black beret with a red feather. You can see in his piece at Egbert's game. Zoom him with the analog (don't remember which one now) and you can clearly see this hat. If you take a look at Zegai's tile in Fuyo's game, you can see a black thing above his head, perhaps the same hat.

Try to see it first and then tell me what you think.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i haven't pulled the game up but i seem to recall it looking like a soldier's helmet. it's weird to have a helmet and no armor when going to battle..
kati

Post by kati »

I noticed something too when i was playing in the queen's campaign battle when i used "charge" with zegai in charge, he was wearing a black hat or something too...that kinda made me think "huh?"