Simeon (RPG Dreamers)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Templeton
Banned User

Simeon (RPG Dreamers)

Post by Templeton »

Sasarai100 wrote: I really like his charicter, ALOT. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about his past.

Spoilers:

I beat the game and didn't find out anything other than the fact that he doesn't age, and that he knows Jeane. Could it be that he is something like the main charicter and that Warlock is his father ^^.. though I believe that all warloc summoned was a tree, and you don't have sex with trees... but that was all I could think of OTHER than having a true rune, which could be, but it would have to be the true water rune, and isn't that somewhere in Harmonia... I dunno... But if someone could clarify it would be greatly appricieated. Or just tell me how to get to learn about him and his past, because I am playing it again, lol. Thank yee!
Rezard

Re: Simeon (RPG Dreamers)

Post by Rezard »

Simeon doesn't age? I think it was stated in the game that he does age, but only use magic to keep his appearance young.

I don't think he is like Kyril, I think he is more like Crowley or Mazus. They don't age, probably because of their magical powers.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Re: Simeon (RPG Dreamers)

Post by suiko2fan2 »

Rezard wrote:Simeon doesn't age? I think it was stated in the game that he does age, but only use magic to keep his appearance young.

I don't think he is like Kyril, I think he is more like Crowley or Mazus. They don't age, probably because of their magical powers.

I agree, I think he is more like Crowley and Mazus, dying but somehow able to come back given how magically powerful all 3 are. I'd would even go a little further to say that probably new each other to some extent. Magic tends to attract magic, and these are probably the most powerful non-TR magicians of the 300s. Yes, 300 years, seeings as how Crowley and Mazus died the first time in 340, i am going to guess that they were probably just as old the 1st time they died as they are doing the 450s or pretty close to that age. Anyhow, seeing as how tactics happens around 310, that only puts a 30 year difference between them; a small amount of time for these guys. Its not so unrealistic that these wizards had contact with one another, and maybe even explored the secrets of reincarnation together...idk So thing has to account for Simon's age, and doing what Crowley did seems most reasonable as their is no evidence of a true rune or doing whatever jeane does or is...who knows..
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun