Jeane's reality

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Amalia

Jeane's reality

Post by Amalia »

i think Jeane is observing what is happening in the world during all suikoden serials, and could be a villain in the last suikoden serial which want to control all the world

I think she has a hidden evil personality

what do you think?
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

But who would be our runemage? :(
tactless

Post by tactless »

it would be cool to have a new,fresh character as rune master :D

About jeane,maybe she´s not evil,or a villian....I dunno,maybe she´s helping leeknat?? anyway,the theory is not bad.
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Amalia

Post by Amalia »

for example her biography tells that:

Jeane is a mysterious runemistress. No one knows her age, origin, or past, and all who try to find out never get any clues.

She has been around for hundreds of years, showing up in history books all over the world.

Apparently, she has a 'true form' which is not visible to humans, and she wishes to keep it that way. She is at least under the impression that the dog Koroku can see her true form, and tells him to keep it a secret (a joke, for sure, seeing as Koroku can't talk). Rania, an expert at hearing and interpreting sounds that nobody else can hear, comments that Jeane has many sounds (as opposed to one that she observes for most people), that are very pure and beautiful. Thus, the mystery of Jeane continues. Its further unravelling (as well as that of her outfits) is expected with each installment, with the promise that her secrets will one day be revealed.

from my point of view: Jeane is not a true rune bearer, she seems that she is collecting information about all true runes through the history by hiding her personality in a runemistress travelling to different places, and joins every true rune bearer hero to plan for her aim which is taking over all 27 true runes in the future.
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

There's a thread about these sorts of theories...
http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3818

As for the Jeane theory you have: I'm not quite sure about it. The only plausible connection your theory actually has is that she could probably be Hikusaak in disguise, something which I doubt someone of his stature would want to do, especially since he's already a True Rune bearer.
Formerly known as: Gothann
Rai-Jin

Re: Jeane's reality

Post by Rai-Jin »

Amalia wrote:i think Jeane is observing what is happening in the world during all suikoden serials, and could be a villain in the last suikoden serial which want to control all the world

I think she has a hidden evil personality

what do you think?
I think whatever your on, smoke less

j/k!!
bla
-enishi-

Post by -enishi- »

I think se came from the same place were yuber and pesmerga are from, because she dont seems to get any old, and it doesnt seem to have a true rune, so she may come from were they came, and i think viky is also, or she have time travel rune.
Scotts

Post by Scotts »

Maybe Jeane, much to her dismay, after meeting Viki, also gets warped around time and space, because Viki is such a klutz.
And because of this, she has unravelled the many mysteries of runes and life and stuff, making her seemingly Omnipotent.

That or she is some weirdo experiment by Leknaat to see the world.
Madame Zhang

Post by Madame Zhang »

I doubt Jeane has any malevolent intentions. To be honest, we have no real proof that any of the Jeane's are the same person, but it's always possible that someone using the identity of Jeane will be evil in the future.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I think Jeane is one of the Sindar. She always appears in areas where there is Sindar ruins present. Think about it. Jeane has been in every single Suikoden game thus far and every game has only had one thing in them all, Sindar Ruins. Just a guess I may be wrong but it also might be that Jeane is a bunch of differnt people who are all Sindar.
Avalionis

Re:

Post by Avalionis »

LanceHeart wrote:There's a thread about these sorts of theories...
http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3818

As for the Jeane theory you have: I'm not quite sure about it. The only plausible connection your theory actually has is that she could probably be Hikusaak in disguise, something which I doubt someone of his stature would want to do, especially since he's already a True Rune bearer.
No one really knows what Hikusaak looks like, so he could just go around searching for info, but under a different name. Since most people know Hikusaak is the ruler of the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia, if he went under a different name, he could most likely go unhindered.
RangerDeon

Re:

Post by RangerDeon »

Falenan_descent wrote:But who would be our runemage? :(
Best. Answer. EVER.

As for the topic. . . I doubt it. I think they left her a mystery for a certain reason, but not to make her out to be a villain.

There's a lot of people (well, two to my knowledge) that know Jeane and they all joined your party so I doubt they'd side with someone who wants to destroy the world when they are saving it.

She's just your run-of-the-mill mysterious rune master

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Quing

Post by Quing »

Chaco wrote:I think Jeane is one of the Sindar. She always appears in areas where there is Sindar ruins present. Think about it. Jeane has been in every single Suikoden game thus far and every game has only had one thing in them all, Sindar Ruins. Just a guess I may be wrong but it also might be that Jeane is a bunch of differnt people who are all Sindar.
I would simply like to point out that Jeane appears in Antei in Suikoden, Greenhill in Suikoden II, Brass Castle in Suikoden III, and Na-Nal in Suikoden IV, none of which have Sindar ruins. Furthermore, the Sindar aren't even mentioned in the first Suikoden, much less do we see any ruins in the Scarlet Moon Empire. So while she may be a Sindar, I think that you aren't using the right argument to get to that conclusion.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Quing wrote: I would simply like to point out that Jeane appears in Antei in Suikoden, Greenhill in Suikoden II, Brass Castle in Suikoden III, and Na-Nal in Suikoden IV, none of which have Sindar ruins. Furthermore, the Sindar aren't even mentioned in the first Suikoden, much less do we see any ruins in the Scarlet Moon Empire. So while she may be a Sindar, I think that you aren't using the right argument to get to that conclusion.
Apparently Pannu Yakuta Castle is the Sindar Ruins located in Scarlet Moon. Jeane being a Sindarian however may be a rough guess at this point due to lack of information.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I would simply like to point out that Jeane appears in Antei in Suikoden, Greenhill in Suikoden II, Brass Castle in Suikoden III, and Na-Nal in Suikoden IV, none of which have Sindar ruins. Furthermore, the Sindar aren't even mentioned in the first Suikoden, much less do we see any ruins in the Scarlet Moon Empire. So while she may be a Sindar, I think that you aren't using the right argument to get to that conclusion.
Lorelai was in Suikoden 1, the only reason she would be in the Scarlet Moon Empire is to search for the Sindar.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco