Jeane's reality

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Genoh

Re: Jeane's reality

Post by Genoh »

Zerase seems to hold Jeane in high regards- perhaps even higher than Leknaat. Zerase can't fathom the Dawn Rune choosing the Prince, and hates that it chose Alenia, but when Jeane mentions it was her doing, Zerase seems to say that it's fine that she's the one that did it, while she questions some of the things Leknaat does.

Maybe she is the 'darkness' that she a tear, giving birth to the 27 true runes?

Or maybe she has a similar role to Leknaat, that involves watching over the true runes. Maybe as Leknaat is the keeper of balance, maybe Jeane is the keeper of the 27 true runes?

I don't think she'll turn out to be a man, or ugly though. I think she'll turn out to look exactly as we see her.
lechaflan

Post by lechaflan »

Avalionis wrote:
edit: I believe she could be a reincarnation of a True Rune. I mean the Star Dragon Sword is a reincarnation of the Night Rune. But it doesn't really explain her knowledge of the Ancient Armes Kingdom...:\
that's the most interesting speculation i've seen yet. if that were true, you deserve a great grand prize.

and for those regarding her as not human, we don't necessarily have to look at the idea of age since it seems lots of non-human species live long lives (i could seriously be wrong but whatever). only because of the fact that she looks human and that she can equip more than one rune (not sure but i think monsters as SoD can only have 1 rune) makes me think she either has a true rune hidden or some weird connection to a true rune that allows her to be in all games thus far.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Genoh has a point.

Zerase seems to look up to Jeane more than Leknaat..
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Genoh wrote:Zerase seems to hold Jeane in high regards- perhaps even higher than Leknaat. Zerase can't fathom the Dawn Rune choosing the Prince, and hates that the Twilight Rune chose Alenia, but when Jeane mentions it was her doing, Zerase seems to say that it's fine that she's the one that did it, while she questions some of the things Leknaat does.
Fixed FGJ.

That's true...but maybe it's because Zerase respects Jeane...I mean she is a Rune Mistress...(albeit a legendary one)
Genoh wrote: Maybe she is the 'darkness' that she a tear, giving birth to the 27 true runes?
Well...Zerase DID claim she was the daughter of the Night Rune...that of course should be taken with a grain of salt...the fact that she bears the Star Rune may of course help prove her right though...
Genoh wrote: Or maybe she has a similar role to Leknaat, that involves watching over the true runes. Maybe as Leknaat is the keeper of balance, maybe Jeane is the keeper of the 27 true runes?
Well...personally I can't see Jeane being a keeper of the 27 True Runes...but maybe she's one of the few Rune Sages that can actually embed a True Rune on a person...she may have been the one to help Arshtat bear the Sun Rune.
Genoh wrote: I don't think she'll turn out to be a man, or ugly though. I think she'll turn out to look exactly as we see her.
MANY people are hoping that's true...other wise we'd never look at her the same way again. XD
lechaflan wrote:that's the most interesting speculation i've seen yet. if that were true, you deserve a great grand prize.
Actually that rumor has been abound for quite some time now...I just decided to voice it again for kicks. Can't remember exactly where I heard of it first though...>.<