Hero V link to Hero IV Theory

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Sirus2ooo wrote:The connection between bernatette was made when it was said by oboro that bernadette was placed in the same position as Sialeeds who was an heir to the throne but had to forfeit the right in order to avoid bloodshed. Noted its a weak connection but a connection neither the less.
Nah, that seems to me as if it says Sialeeds and Bernadette are the aunts of the Prince.

If it was "had to decline rights to the throne of Obel", then the report would have come back as "Sialeeds and Haswar" in my opinion.
future_suikoden_writer

Post by future_suikoden_writer »

It is possible that tenkai of SV or the Egans are related to Island nations royal family,,but way back when Skald is discussing about the lino en kuldes fleet w/ the prince of falena,its seems that skald has no idea about lino en kuldes,maybe he has but not too deep about lino's story..Or may be between 150yrs of Island nations since the liberation,many families fight for the throne because as we all know,the only descendant of lino is his daughter.(I forgot the name,but i remember what she looks,..F___)...
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

are you thinking about flare. Well maybe he does know about lino en kuldes it's just that he doesn't have a logical reason to begin giving a history lesson, we don't start talking about george washington when we use a dollar bill, but that doesn't mean we don't know who he is.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Lord_Amesius

Post by Lord_Amesius »

I should really make sure my ideas havent already been thought of by someone else, before i make a topic.

talk about a major over sight. Its even on the same page!!
I feel retarted.