Belcoot

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Hawkballz

Belcoot

Post by Hawkballz »

Just wondering who out there thought that Belcoot would have been a great commander of the queens knights?
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Me :!: Course he'd still make a great Knight regardless. :) Unlike certain traitors his loyatly is a great asset.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The age difference between him and the next Queen troubles me.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

patapi wrote:The age difference between him and the next Queen troubles me.
True, but I think Euram and Gizel are both equally as bad past the point of the age being socially acceptable, well to our society anyway.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Yeah but for Medieval times it's perfectly normal. Now that doens't mean they would consumate right away, that would happen later when she is of age. At any rate Maria would be too sad to see that happen.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

patapi wrote:The age difference between him and the next Queen troubles me.
If that bothers you, god forbid you ever find information about how certain royal families and nobles kept their bloodlines alive with incest.
Ancient Cheesecake

Post by Ancient Cheesecake »

Belcoot is a great swordsman but I don't think he would be that good in a command posision. He's quite inept in social situations.
No offense intended.

Dumb dumb Moira Brown
Dumbest chick in this whole dumb town

Dumber than old king kong
Uglier than a junk yard dog

I set off a nuke to kill you
But fate was just too damn cruel
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Actually, with the age Lym seemed to be when her Sacred Games were going on, pretty much ANY candidate would've been too old (unless they won at like age 12ish)
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Hawkballz

Post by Hawkballz »

Okay so if Belcoot isn't the best suited for it who does everyone think it is? And if you had your way, who would make up the core of the Queens Knights at the end of Suikoden 5?
Juggalo JXL

Post by Juggalo JXL »

Luca Blight would be the best candidate IMO....ok seriously I would have Craig Laden be the commander. His knights would be Kyle, Galleon, Rahal, and Roog. I seriously couldn't think of a better commander, but I thought Craig would be next best to Ferid. Even though it might cause disruption within the Dragon Calvary.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

Incidentally, Luca wouldn't be much older than Euram is.
humpa

Post by humpa »

belcoot (29) is older than both euram(19) and gizel (24).
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

humpa wrote:belcoot (29) is older than both euram(19) and gizel (24).
But once Lym is 16-18, Belcoot will be 35-37. I've heard of relationships in real life that have a greater gap then that.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Juggalo JXL wrote:Luca Blight would be the best candidate IMO....ok seriously I would have Craig Laden be the commander. His knights would be Kyle, Galleon, Rahal, and Roog. I seriously couldn't think of a better commander, but I thought Craig would be next best to Ferid. Even though it might cause disruption within the Dragon Calvary.
I doubt Craig would have wanted to give up his position for Commandership, he seemed pretty content with where he was at during Suikoden V. As great as Rahal and Roog were, they weren't Queen's Knight material, in my eyes, and I wouldn't blame him for not making them Queen's Knights were he put into such a position. Anyway, this is all hypothetical thinking anyway...

Also, imagine if Richard wasn't drugged, I bet things would've gone a little differently had Ferid, Georg, Richard - with possibly Wilheim and Mueller- been at the castle that night. Oh well, wishful thinking.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Masamune

Post by Masamune »

Richard probably would've gone under the same sort of underhanded tricks that Belcoot put up with. Chances are, Richard might not have allowed himself to 'get beat up' and probably would've got kicked out.