Jeane and Zerase and Eresh... (Spoilers for V)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Tsharr

Re: Jeane and Zerase and Eresh... (Spoilers for V)

Post by Tsharr »

Runemaster wrote:"Simeon is a very powerful sorcerer, who age far exceeds his appearance. His exact age is unknown, but stories about his powers of healing far outdate his physical appearance."

-from his character profile here at suikosource

hope it helps..
I think in the game when you collect the withered hand for the ritual, he mentions being at least 200 or 300. Or something like that. Don't quote me on the actual age, but I seem to recollect that is what he says.
highwind44029

Re:

Post by highwind44029 »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
Kirkis wrote: Eresh, Jeane, & Simeon, all have White hair
I didn't think Eresh's hair color is known since she wears that big robe. I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing her hair at all...
Yeah, I always assumed Eresh's hair matches her staff. =\

But here's something to think about...

Yohn's hair is also WHITE!!! =ooooooooo
THE PLOT THICKENS!!!!!!!!!!
Mustang

Re:

Post by Mustang »

benderboyboy wrote:but still, it would explain why she is immortal and why her lilly cant find the true rune on her. it could also explain why her hair in suiko 5 is pink(going for a new look). maybe Konami is trying to mislead us cause the true rune of change could possibly be the truth. it would also explain why Jeanne has so many shopes and in every suikoden(even tactics) cause the wielder of the rune is surpose to search for some paradise or someting.

anyways, even if Jeanne doesnt have the rune, she could propbly have a lesser version of the rune of change. and i doubt that she is working for leknnat since leknat did not appear in tactics, so there is no reason for her to watch over anyone in leknat's stead.and from the map on http://www.suikox.com/geo/map.php if u study it carefully, it shows that Jeanne travels in a pattern. it may just be me but it seems like she came down from north towards the island nations than to Falena tto the armes kingdom ruin then back up north again to antei then to Greenhill. next she escaped to the nearby two rivers. after that she went north again to the Grassland.so its obvious that wherever she is heading back up north after coming down to the south.

if im not wrong bout it, sooner or latter, the first Fire Bringer War would come out in game and we would see what she did before even suiko 4.
Wyatt Lightfellow a.k.a Jimba find a Sindarian Technique to seal (temporary/most part removal) the True Water Rune to the Cyndar :wink: ruin near Great Hollow, but kept the immortal(age) state. Same thing may be done to Jeane. For me Jeane & Viki (maybe Eresh too) speculations, all lead to the Sindarian
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't think Jeane, Eresh, and the others (possibly Raura, Hortez, Simeon) ALL have true runes sealed away like Jimba. Jeane and Eresh probably have some special properties or whatever linked to the Ancient Armes people.
Seiso

Post by Seiso »

I know it's not a topic about Viki, but some people said something about the rune of change and it came to my mind that theory:
Rune of Change
Current Owner: Unknown (Leader of the Sindar)

Past Owners: Unknown

A True Rune representing change that affects all in the universe. The powers of this rune and its whereabouts remain a mystery. However, it is said that the Leader of the Sindars hold this rune, forcing the Sindars to move from place to place as a curse. However, it is said that the Sindars finally found their "eternal city" after their eternal wander.

Well, in one hand we have that True RUne, which force the bearer and the people to change, and in the other hand we have viki, with a instability in her powers to control. Maybe, no, I don't think she is the bearer of the True Rune of Change, but maybe the bliking rune that she have is part of this, and like the change the power to travel through time and space, the power to change things.

Maybe she have a piece of this rune, and because it's not complete she doesn't control it correctly, and maybe she stole it forcing her to seek protection.

It's not justified, maybe confusing, but when I think better about this I'll bring it again.
Caim

Post by Caim »

Exclamation wrote:When Zerase meets with Jeane, she comments on how powerful Jeane is. About if Jeane couldn't give the rune to anyone, then no one could have done it.

When you first meet Eresh, she acts like Jeane is her superior, her senior officer or something like that. She says something about how if Jeane had to do it, then there's nothing anyone could have done. There is obviously some connection there. They are of the same race, tribe, species, whatever. Eresh says something along the lines of "I don't know of how much assistance I can be of in this vessel."

Any ideas as to what she's talking about. I know little is known of Jeane and she doesn't have a true rune and what not. But I would lose lots of respect for Konami if they went with all the Jeanes looking the same because they're a family. That's a REALLY cheap cop-out.

when she says vessel i thought she could mean current body. Could it be they are both clones and every so often are made over again to continue on what ever they are doing? it would make sense with konami stating that all of her family looks the same.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Caim wrote:when she says vessel i thought she could mean current body. Could it be they are both clones and every so often are made over again to continue on what ever they are doing? it would make sense with konami stating that all of her family looks the same.
i've interpreted this as Eresh needs to keep finding new bodies to take over or she could become stuck in a dead body (aka she would die as that person)... however i seriously doubt Jeane needs to switch bodies, unless the Charm Rune maintains her outer appearance in any body she takes over.