is Lazlo is the son of... [Spoiler]

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
God of War

Re: is Lazlo is the son of... [Spoiler]

Post by God of War »

Can you show me any proof of this like a game script or whatsoever? Because I thought they kept the ROP in the Ruins (Obel Ruins). Then, when pirates attacked their kingdom she rushed to get the ROP despite Lino's protest in order to save the kingdom and her family. After which, it came into the possession of some random people like rakgi's father, steele, brandeau, and you know the rest...
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

You don't need the game script, just a sense of time. If she had just got it, as you hypothesized, how did she have enough time to run all the way through those long ruins, run back, get herself and her family loaded on a boat, sail a good distance away, and then use the Rune without either side having already won first?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
God of War

Post by God of War »

That's a good point, but still without substantial proof all of it is nothing more than speculation. We can argue all day about whether this could have happened before this or that could have happened somewhere in between god knows when. So, I'm kind of confused because I think the game didn't really go into that much detail about a lot of issues in the game. I can only vaguely remember 1 scene in which the game mentions the Queen of Obel having the ROP: when Lino told Lazlo about it before the final battle, and they really didn't go into much depth about the subject. I think all he said was something like the kingdom was attacked by pirates (which I am assuming is the land of Obel) and they were at the losing end of the battle, so the Queen decides used the rune to protect the the kingdom and her family but it blasted her son offshore. Anyway, I don't really care about that anymore.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

You'd think the Razril Knights would have heard about a pirate attack and pieced it together
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.