kasumi + mcdohl = <3

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Red Exodus wrote:I don't understand. If the Soul Eater continues to eat souls, how is it that
Kasumi can keep seeing seeing Tir and not have her soul stolen?

Hasn't Tir mastered the rune so that this kind of thing doesn't happen?

That and can't True Rune bearers make themselves age, but just never die
from it? I would figure if so, then they could be together.
The aging thing is not intentional. They age only if they are very young and can't control it.

Also I think Tir mastered it or the SE is dormant ATM.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

There's also really nothing stating that they "keep seeing each other." When they saw each other in Suiko2, it was either the first time or one of the first times they'd seen each other since Suiko1.
Purr.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Pollensalta wrote:There's also really nothing stating that they "keep seeing each other." When they saw each other in Suiko2, it was either the first time or one of the first times they'd seen each other since Suiko1.
In Suikogaiden you see Tir with Kasumi. And there is a love relationship.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Wraith wrote:
Pollensalta wrote:There's also really nothing stating that they "keep seeing each other." When they saw each other in Suiko2, it was either the first time or one of the first times they'd seen each other since Suiko1.
And where is that stated? Not the Suikogaiden stuff (already knew about that) but their "love relationship."
Purr.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Pollensalta wrote:
Wraith wrote:
And where is that stated? Not the Suikogaiden stuff (already knew about that) but their "love relationship."
I only have information based on what I've heard. And what I've been told is that in Suikogaiden it basicly says that Tir and Kasumi have a love relationship. I figured this was true but it appears then that the person has mistaken.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

To my knowledge that's never been said. There's a picture in Suikogaiden of them hanging out or something like that, but I don't believe that was ever elaborated on.
Purr.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Pollensalta wrote:To my knowledge that's never been said. There's a picture in Suikogaiden of them hanging out or something like that, but I don't believe that was ever elaborated on.
What I personally hated about Suikosource's suikogaiden is the complete lack of information for alot of screens. IN fact it states for some screens that the writer dousn't remember what happened at that time. God I want a damn fan translation.
Alma Beoulve

Post by Alma Beoulve »

Maybe this is kinda not related, but I want to ask,
McDohl is said to be born at Solis 440, While Kasumi 442. And it's said that Dunan War is 3 years after Gate Rune War. And some people says that McDohl is 15 years old at Suiko 1. Then how come Kasumi is 19 (from Richmond's investigation), while Tir is 18 years old? Am I missing something?
ninjaluc79

Re: kasumi + mcdohl = <3

Post by ninjaluc79 »

It's not 3 years. It's 5 years.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.