Yohn in the ending *DO NOT CLICK until you beat the game*

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Yohn in the ending *DO NOT CLICK until you beat the game*

Post by dragonmasterx »

I knew some of you would click anyway, despite my warning.

TURN BACK NOW OR FOREVER REGRET IT!

---
もう一度生んであげましょう

What do you think she meant by that? Sending Kyril back to the human world is equivalent to rebirth? Does that mean the first time Kyril was born it was done the same way and not by natural, normal means? Is that why Kyril looks 100% human? If Yohn even the mother to begin with? Kyril calls her mother, but Yohn directly doesn't confirm Kyril's suspicion.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Kyril is Yohn and Walter's offspring, that part is clear.
When Yohn says, "I will give birth to you again," I assume she means that she is going to let him out into "another world" instead of making him stay with his parents (a symbolic womb).
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Kyril is Yohn and Walter's offspring, that part is clear
Uhm... isn't Yohn a goat-type person..?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yep, she is. She's also from another world (the world of emptiness). This results in Kyril having a vastly longer life-span compared to normal humans (which is explained in the ending).
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

okay this part is disturbung how did walter do it with a goat-type person. she has hoofs for feet and she's like a centaur. body aside she's cute, but how did they conceive kyril? the usual, you know what or a different way like runes etc.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

How Kyril was concieved is unclear, but, we really don't need to know. Plus, this very topic is bound to spark asanine posts eventually.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

would you call her a saytr or is that an unapporiate title for her? because i mean she is konami just never says it.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I believe that satyr would be an accurate description of her. Satyrs are described in mythology as part goat and part human, which fits Yohn's appearance. I'm just not used to seeing a satyr represented like that. I've only seen them with a human top and a goat bottom, but I suppose that won't really work with a female satyr, would it? lol
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Do we ever see Yohn's arms, by the way? I still wonder what's under those sleeves.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

It's just her normal arms. Maybe quite hairy. Or maybe a true rune hidden.
DK

Post by DK »

syun_ukiya wrote:okay this part is disturbung how did walter do it with a goat-type person. she has hoofs for feet and she's like a centaur. body aside she's cute, but how did they conceive kyril? the usual, you know what or a different way like runes etc.
What is disturbing is THAT they did it not how.
1st instance of Beastiality in Suikoden
bet ya didn't see that one coming
:wink:
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I'd like to believe Walter just knocked her up. I don't think there is any logical other explanation, unless Kyril's conception came about by some sort of mystical means, considering the fact that Yohn is from "The World of Emptiness" (Correct me if I'm wrong about her origin, please.)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

well there was a "purpose"--Kyril is able to explore and traverse the two worlds without harm. however, from a real-world perspective, this "justification" is only realized after Kyril is teleported to the World of Emptiness; they really couldn't tell at that time, eh. Walter simply talked about after observing Yohn, he began to understand her and love her, yada yada.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

KFCrispy wrote:this "justification" is only realized after Kyril is teleported to the World of Emptiness;
That place that they're in is the world of emptiness, how'd you figure that out? Isn't that the same place that the ghostship captain and Yuber are also from?
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Oppenheimer wrote:
KFCrispy wrote:this "justification" is only realized after Kyril is teleported to the World of Emptiness;
That place that they're in is the world of emptiness, how'd you figure that out? Isn't that the same place that the ghostship captain and Yuber are also from?
Also all the demons Windy summons in the first game. Are they from that world?
Throw your life away for justice.