Yohn in the ending *DO NOT CLICK until you beat the game*

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Silver Dragon Flik

Post by Silver Dragon Flik »

Agremsep I agree Suikoden 4 and Tactics are not what I expected. But I still love them. Since we're talking about Tactics...

Well first of all, I know Konami can do MUCH better. Some people may know the game Vandal Hearts 1 & 2 which is also made be Konami for the PS1. VH2 outshines Suikoden Tactics in combat style, difficulty, skills, graphics.

And why the hell have generic characters NO EYES!? And yet fishman do??? OMG more sense of genericness!? That's really BS!!! Then just don't give them a picture because it looks so ugly! Couldn't they add more characters to the main cutscenes??? Why were almost always Kyril, Andarc and that woman and Corselia in the scene?

I really enjoyed the music, the combat system was OK but the critical hits sucked. I also didn't like the element system which made it too easy. I liked the story, a nice addition since I like sequels. Skills were decent too and there were more runes to choose from. Talking in battle was nice too to know more about the characters. I think game could have been done for the PS1... I think I like this game since it's a Suikoden game...
The 109th Star

Re: Yohn in the ending *DO NOT CLICK until you beat the game

Post by The 109th Star »

dragonmasterx wrote: If Yohn even the mother to begin with? Kyril calls her mother, but Yohn directly doesn't confirm Kyril's suspicion.
Just finished the game today. It was a pretty shocking ending for me. Being born and raised on a farm in Iowa, this hit a little too close to home (^_-)

But to answer your question, Walter's spirit does say to Kyril that half of his blood that flows through him came from Yohn. Whether that means Walter and Yohn did the "Horizontal Mambo," or Kyril was conceived in a petri dish, one can only speculate.

I can't get the images of Jim Breuer's "Goat Boy" character on SNL out of my head...
“I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.” -Will Shriner

"Yep...Shocking horror..." Crow, MST3K "The Screaming Skull"
Sagiri

Re: Yohn in the ending *DO NOT CLICK until you beat the game*

Post by Sagiri »

If Kyril's mom's a goat lady, shouldn't Kyril look like a goat, sort of?
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.