Hero and the Obel royal family? -spoiler-

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

im sure this has also been pointed out, but flare and hero4 have the same exact eyes. :!:

i like to think that hero4 is indeed the son of lino. it is hinted towards quite a bit.

and, in terms of stature, hero4 still isn't a pansy. he's just a kid, after all. no older than like...18. of course he isn't going to be as big as Lino. And, maybe he takes after his mom, who knows.

You do have a good point about the brown hair not matching up with all the blondes. oh well.
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

I think its almost a given that Hero IV is in fact the child of Lino en Kuldes, i mean its hinted at so much during the game and i don't believe Konami will have all those hints in the game for the hell of it or because they were just careless.
DearWoman

Post by DearWoman »

ermmm.does that mean Flare is Lazlo's sis?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

DearWoman wrote:ermmm.does that mean Flare is Lazlo's sis?
yup, if Lazlo is indeed the prince of Obel then Flare is his sister
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Yea, i think from now on, we know both of the hero's parents for the suikoden games.

Hero5 was obvious right off the bat.
Lazlo- it's one of those follow-the-clues in the game without them actually saying it. But the last person in the RoP's dark history was a giveaway i think.
Why would the Queen of Obel protect only Lazlo from the RoP attack in the first place if Lazlo was a complete stranger?
Strategy is the key to victory!
thecontrivance

the Queen Protecting Lazlo

Post by thecontrivance »

So... that dosent mean a thing. Just because she never saw him dosent mean her spirit isnt connected to his. After all she is his mother and probably recognised his spirit from when he was a baby. People who are my parents friends, who saw me when I was a baby, and just recently saw me for the second time recognise me.
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Flame_Archer

Post by Flame_Archer »

For the people saying that "Lazlo" (is that his name?) having brown hair makes it seem unlikely that he is the son of Lino:

Hair color is completely random, and the blonde hair gene is more recessive than the brown hair gene, and the Queen, Lino, and Flare having blonde hair doesn't mean that every single member in their family should have blonde hair. For all we know, Lino's Mother and Father could have had brown hair, while the Queen's parents had blonde hair.

That's all i'm sayin'
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Lazlo is his name from the novelisation, yes. Therefore it's the most "official" name you'll get.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Uh :? ................ I dont think that they considered the laws of genetics in the video game developement of the game. Plus , Flare makes a better blond than a brunnete............
tera_majin

Post by tera_majin »

lazlo is lino's son imo.. otherwise, while would konami make a scene lino talking about his lost son like that?
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Come on now, are we THAT stupid :? :? :? ?

Do they really have to spell EVERYTHING to us :? :? :? ?

Come on now........That IS his son and if you can't see that................well......................I'll pray for you :?
Night

Post by Night »

That is exactly what the person before you was saying :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

I wasn't paying attention to him..........
Flame_Archer

Post by Flame_Archer »

[quote="thecontrivance"]Uh :? ................ I dont think that they considered the laws of genetics in the video game developement of the game. Plus , Flare makes a better blond than a brunnete............[/quote]

Even if they don't consider the laws of genetics, Lazlo could or could not be the Prince of Obel (but I believe[100%] he is) no matter what his hair color is.

And I agree with you about Flare being a better blonde than brunette...
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

And I agree with you about Flare being a better blonde than brunette...
Thanks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But what I don't get, is how the people in the game can't put two and two together.It seemed so obvious...........