Hero and the Obel royal family? -spoiler-

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
The Black Knight

Hero and the Obel royal family? -spoiler-

Post by The Black Knight »

Forgive me if this was asked before but where did everyone learn that the S4 hero was the son of Lino en Kuldes?
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's highly speculated among the fans, but Konami has yet to declare whether or not Lazlo is the son of Lino en Kuldez.

The story that Lino tells Hero4 matches perfectly with Lazlo's past and the little dialogue with some lady's voice (probably the Queen of Obel's) that Lazlo's hears before he gets the RoP (and others things like that) heavily hint at it. The final vision near the end of the game with the Queen of Obel and the fact that the sphere around her is exactly the same as the sphere that protected the Hero when Brandeau used the RoP also hints that Lazlo is Lino's son.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Black Knight

ok thanxs.
What the Futch!!!!

TheNeclord

Post by TheNeclord »

I was wondering that too, When playing the game i thought it would be revealed and you would become king of the new nation but it did not end up that way obviously strangly enough. :/
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

Hero is a little pansy. He can't be Lino's son!
Belle

Post by Belle »

And how is the hero a pansy?
The Black Knight

4.ROP picking Hero4 when Snowe was physicly closer to commander glen suggesting the Rune had motive to go to him specificly either from influence of the Queen or the rune being loyal to a family line
Actually i think the RoP was already transfering itself to hero 4 when Snowe got there.
What the Futch!!!!

highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I was kind of hoping that Lino and Flare would discover that the Hero is indeed their long lost family. It was disappointed that that didn't happen.
swallowtail

Post by swallowtail »

Ramses wrote:Hero is a little pansy. He can't be Lino's son!
How is he a pansy? Hero4 was made to allow the player freedom of choice through the different actions the player can select using the controller. Well, excuse me if you chose to run away, or chose to execute Snowe or whatever it was that you as a person playing the game did to turn him into a pansy.

Was creating an account just to rebuke you worth it... I wonder.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

We still don't know if Lazlo is Lino's son or not.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Id

Post by Id »

I'd like to think he isn't part of the obel royal family.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

swallowtail wrote:
Ramses wrote:Hero is a little pansy. He can't be Lino's son!
How is he a pansy? Hero4 was made to allow the player freedom of choice through the different actions the player can select using the controller. Well, excuse me if you chose to run away, or chose to execute Snowe or whatever it was that you as a person playing the game did to turn him into a pansy.

Was creating an account just to rebuke you worth it... I wonder.
You guys are taking my pansy line out of context. Of course Hero's not a pansy, except compared to Lino. It would be like Arnold Swartzanager having Adam Sandler for a son. Also I was looking at my artbook today, and saw that the Queen was blonde like Lino. With Hero having brown hair makes it seem even more unlikely.