Rowd *Spoilers*

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
snakebite105

Re: Rowd *Spoilers*

Post by snakebite105 »

exo wrote:I don't know if the girl in the middle of Kyaro is his sister or not, but she does gives some hints. And she is missing from Kyaro when we can enter Kyaro again (or maybe I just didn't find her).

Ya but what does that prove?
maybe she died because everyone forgot there was a blind orphan girl in a house that no one cared about. Maybe when the developers made the part where people don't notice her they just thought to not add her or its a development error of somekind.

At the same time she could have had a brother in any other regiment in Highland army.

More likely i think its trying to imply that its one of the dead boys from the unicorn brigade.

"Oh I hope my brother comes back soon" Dead brother. its spose to tug on your heart strings because he was probably just murdered and she's holding out hope.

Rowd's just a coward he's spose to be this game's version of Kraze. Some unimportant little peon who ends up being a semi-important little peon later in the game.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

They don't give any definitive proof within the game.
However, it's mentioned by Murayama in an interview.
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

Vextor wrote:They don't give any definitive proof within the game.
However, it's mentioned by Murayama in an interview.
Thats the perfect proof. Though I don't like how its presented.

I don't like it when developers elaberate on their games but never plan on adding those plot points in the game itself.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
Jeremiah Ecks

Post by Jeremiah Ecks »

Agreed, I just say 'okay, maybe hint, or outright state but don't leave it in your head and tell no-one until an interview later'.

I always thought the girl was Rowd's sister otherwise his story is never really closed nor resolved, unlike Kraze's whose definitely can be resolved...

-Jeremiah Ecks,
who always kills the blighter.
"Everything is something, but nothing is everything."