What ever happened to...? (Insert name here) (Spoilers)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
sticky-runes

Re: What ever happened to...? (Insert name here) (Spoilers)

Post by sticky-runes »

Weren't Cleo and Pahn involved with events during the War of Succession? Would be nice to have a prologue sequence with the McDohl household all meeting for the first time.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

A Suikoden 1 prequel would be awesome, even if it's technically a prequel itself.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

I'd be totally satisfied with a Tactics prequel to S1, and a Tactics sequel to S2. Perhaps it's just a temporary opinion, but I would even prefer these more than a Suikoden 6 or S1/S2 improved remakes.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BrucePrintscreen

Wolkendrache wrote:I'd be totally satisfied with a Tactics prequel to S1, and a Tactics sequel to S2. Perhaps it's just a temporary opinion, but I would even prefer these more than a Suikoden 6 or S1/S2 improved remakes.
So do I. A game starring Odessa, in which we can see her meeting Flik, and them meeting Viktor, and Sanchez before he was a bad guy, etc.

Everything but a Suikogaiden, please!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Tactics prequel to S1 (Cleo, Pahn and the generals) and Tactics prequel to S5 (Ferid and Georg and the Queen's Knights) would be awesome.
I think Tactics is a really good way of exploring those before/after/inbetween events while keeping the Suikoden spirit alive without getting into the 108 stars and true rune concepts.

Either that or a spinoff game following the exploits of Georg Prime with real time combat, but then it would probably be kinda boring to play a Suikoden game where you only play as one character.
BrucePrintscreen

You're only saying that because you have the hots for Georg Prime :P
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

If they just make a Suikoden game where Georg, Viktor and Zegai get their cocks out, it'll get the series back on track in no time.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:If they just make a Suikoden game where Georg, Viktor and Zegai get their cocks out, it'll get the series back on track in no time.

seriously there are nude pics around the web with those 3,although not together
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:You're only saying that because you have the hots for Georg Prime :P
Some have the hots for Georg, some get a boner from Rina's gaze, no problem :wink:

Yeah, a Tactics prequel or sequel to 5 would also be awesome. I want to see more from Shula and his bodyguards, I liked his attitude in the Falena war, and his bodyguards have much more spice than bodyguards like Lelei and Cius. Sequels would be easier to make, because the returning characters already know each other, so lots of entertaining conversation. Prequels are a little problematic, because the games mostly suggest that the characters didn't know each other before.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

If they make a Tactics game before and after 5, like the original Tactics was before and after 4, then that would be quite good. Maybe we get to see Ferid fighting in the games and Arshtat's coronation and take part in repelling the Armes invasion. Then the story can shift to during Lymsleia's reign and show us what some of the S5 characters have been up to since, as well as visit Armes lands like when we got to explore kooluk in the original Tactics.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

I'm with you, great ideas, sticky!
BrucePrintscreen wrote:Everything but a Suikogaiden, please!
What about a Hentai Suikogaiden...
Chapter 1:
Episode 1 - How Rina convicts a guard to let her group pass by
Episode 2 - Nifsara teaches Richard how to use a stick
Episode 3 - Georg pretends to be an eunuch to get a job as bodyguard in the harem of the king of New-Armes
Episode 4 - Jeane invites Zegai to explore a big hole
Episode 5 - Shoon and Nikea train fist techniques together
Episode 6 - When Anita and Viktor were the last two sitting in the bar
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Nah, we need Bara Suikogaiden.

Episode 1: Viktor and Flik get drunk and beat eachother senseless in the mercenary fort.
Episode 2: Lino En Kuldes lets Sigurd and Hervey play with his spear in the Obel ruins.
Episode 3: Zegai and Belcoot return to Stormfist to partake in some 'special games'.
Episode 4: Alen and Grenseal visit Pannu Yakuta to polish Kwanda Rosman's helmet.
Episode 5: Roog drains his dragon horse on Craig's chest as part of the Feitas Water Sports challenge.
Episode 6: Georg offers Kyle a taste of his cheescake - with a bit of Ferid's special topping.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:
Wolkendrache wrote:I'd be totally satisfied with a Tactics prequel to S1, and a Tactics sequel to S2. Perhaps it's just a temporary opinion, but I would even prefer these more than a Suikoden 6 or S1/S2 improved remakes.
So do I. A game starring Odessa, in which we can see her meeting Flik, and them meeting Viktor, and Sanchez before he was a bad guy, etc.

Everything but a Suikogaiden, please!
Finally someone else that appreciates the Suikogaiden game as much as I do.
(I suppose they are fun as the occasional dose of written fiction, but the gameplay is definitely too simplistic for a Suikoden title)