Best returning characters

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
BelcootLymOTP

Re: Best returning characters

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

"Lectures" :lol:
I just assumed you were about to establish a serious Suikoden 6 project, as other people have tried this and failed miserably, so I was just trying to help. You should have mentioned right away that this is only for fun. Since it seems I was the only one who misunderstood that let me apologize.

About you're last poll: You should give concrete characters as choice, ideally the same from the returning characters poll, that would be interesting imo.

Keep it up, it's hilarious! :wink:
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

Wolkendrache wrote: About you're last poll: You should give concrete characters as choice, ideally the same from the returning characters poll, that would be interesting imo.
I decided to give voters more free choice as I couldn't think of any myself who would make enough sense to return, apart from the ones on my art.
*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BelcootLymOTP wrote:http://goo.gl/Og2VW9 new poll

i voted S2.

Basicaly S4 is irrelevant on the poll because it took place over 100 years ago,so that means most characters would have died by the time, except the ageless ones.

as for Tentai star,what about Shoon? He should be in his 30s by the time :idea:

edit: someone recomended about Mazus and Crowley...it'd be interested to have them as well,but you could pick one of these 2. The other one would join the enemy side...how about it? :idea:
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

Any ideas for a Tenju star? Not necessarily a returning character.
Basket of Puppies!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Should be a naval commander to follow in the tradition of Sonya/Katarina/Bernadette.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Sasarai. I feel like his story hasn't been completely told yet. Obviously Dios and Nash would make appearances, too. I would love to see him give the finger (metaphorically) to Hikusaak.

Yuber and Pesmerga. It would be great if they were both SoDs. If this were to be the final game, their loose ends should definitely be tied up.

The Matilda Knights (what's left of them, anyway), just for comic relief.

It would be nice if we could actually SEE Hikusaak, too.

I am 100% opposed to the idea of Leknaat being the final evil that we have to defeat. I trust her, dammit. I don't want that trust to be betrayed.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hey man,are you still working on it?

I believe Jeane would make the best ultimate evil...what guys doyou think? :wink:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Chris Aldren wrote:Have a great day dude! Enjoy and have fun... :D :wink:

Eh? Having fun with what exactly? :roll:
suiken

Post by suiken »

This may not be a popular answer, but maybe they can finally connect Tierkreis to the main storyline. If that is the case maybe Marica will be the key.

Nash and Sierra also comes to mind. But I want my Sierra to be able to use the Blue Moon Rune in battles.

Viki, Jeane and Leknaat shouldn't be a question.
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

suiken wrote:This may not be a popular answer, but maybe they can finally connect Tierkreis to the main storyline. If that is the case maybe Marica will be the key.

Nash and Sierra also comes to mind. But I want my Sierra to be able to use the Blue Moon Rune in battles.

Viki, Jeane and Leknaat shouldn't be a question.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Tierkreis is NOT a Suikoden games.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

I don't suppose after 2 years that anyone still cares about this thread, but I've decided to pick up the ideas and start over (ish). I'll still put my hypothetical S6 in the same area of the Northern Continent, but many aspects I'll try to refine and improve upon.
My first topic of discussion for this is:
The poll suggested that a Silverberg be included in the game. If the game is still taking place in 471* the only two viable Silverbergs are George (Leon's son) or Albert (who would be 19), unless we invent a sibling for George.
Furthermore, if it's George, what star should he have?
*If you think that a date later than S3 be the setting for this S6 (which I'm considering), please say so.
Basket of Puppies!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

The only reason a 6th game should be set after S3 would be if it was going to be the end of the series.
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

wataru14 Why?
Basket of Puppies!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Part of the charm of the games is how close together the plot events were. S3 being so far into the future made it feel disconnected from the rest of the world. S5, S1, and S2 together could all fit into the time jump between S2 and S3. That's too far apart. And if you're talking about returning characters, 3/4 of the game ages out of being usable (or is dead) unless they were previously children or are ageless. I'd rather set a theoretical S6 in the space between 2 and 3, or have it be no too long before 5.