What happened to Elza?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
BelcootLymOTP

What happened to Elza?

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

I am curious. I know the story goes that Clive killed Elza in Sajah, but it has never been confirmed whether this is part of the true ending, after all Clive's entry in the star credits says he is still looking for her (but perhaps this is only if you dont do the Clive and Elza quest).

What I am trying to say is what are you guys' opinions on whether Elza is dead or not?
*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: What happened to Elza?

Post by Sasarai10 »

BelcootLymOTP wrote:I am curious. I know the story goes that Clive killed Elza in Sajah, but it has never been confirmed whether this is part of the true ending, after all Clive's entry in the star credits says he is still looking for her (but perhaps this is only if you dont do the Clive and Elza quest).

What I am trying to say is what are you guys' opinions on whether Elza is dead or not?

I think officialy she's killed by Clive:

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=651
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

If you finish the quest, Clive's ending says something about him taking over as head of the Howling Voice Guild, IIRC.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

I'm interpreting it as it's preordained that Elza gets killed. I guess if you don't follow Clive's story in the game, Clive would probably kill her shortly after the war. But if you follow Clive's quest, you're being rewarded with becoming a witness to its ending.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

On a similar yet unrelated note, I just came across this again and it got me thinking. When you recruit Nakula and Sagiri in 5, Nakula says someday he will kill Sagiri, and she agrees that she will not run. Also Nakula's entry in the star credits says he goes after Sagiri last. :x So my question is, do you think Nakula succeeded in finding the other Nether Gate members and therefore killed Sagiri? :cry: Perhaps he is still looking with Oboro, or perhaps he had a change of heart. Aww :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*Knock Knock* Who is it? Your DOOM! Don't say your doom! Who answers the door for their doom? You're right.
Basket of Puppies!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BelcootLymOTP wrote:On a similar yet unrelated note, I just came across this again and it got me thinking. When you recruit Nakula and Sagiri in 5, Nakula says someday he will kill Sagiri, and she agrees that she will not run. Also Nakula's entry in the star credits says he goes after Sagiri last. :x So my question is, do you think Nakula succeeded in finding the other Nether Gate members and therefore killed Sagiri? :cry: Perhaps he is still looking with Oboro, or perhaps he had a change of heart. Aww :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I believe that one of those 2 got killed in a duel...it might be Sagiri or Nakula. Perhaps i'm closer to the fact that Sagiri killed Nakula...ninjas are always nasty :P

And sth totally unrelated....when i first saw Nakula,i thought that he wasn't a human...his skin color looks very weird :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BelcootLymOTP

Post by BelcootLymOTP »

However as I said Sagiri said she would not fight back (in a way) and I dont see why she would want to kill another member of the same family :evil: , just think about how long it is between recruiting Oboro and recruiting her for the reason that she doesn't want to fight.
Basket of Puppies!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

BelcootLymOTP wrote:However as I said Sagiri said she would not fight back (in a way) and I dont see why she would want to kill another member of the same family :evil: , just think about how long it is between recruiting Oboro and recruiting her for the reason that she doesn't want to fight.

I see...so then Nakula will finish her probably...i don't think he's the kind of guy who'll step back :P