Riou as a Traveler

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
ralphyu

Riou as a Traveler

Post by ralphyu »

Guys, Do you think Riou was secretly present during the Higheast Rebellion? any idea?

Thanks.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena
dragons_descent4

Re: Riou as a Traveler

Post by dragons_descent4 »

I think it's possible,if the High East Rebellion took place only 3 years or so before the events of the third game I think Riou could have very well taken part some how. Enough time would have passed where not many people would have known his face except for those that were close to him before.
This is assuming that he never used his rune as it would be a dead give away to his identity if he did. If he was at all involved he probably kept it severely low key. The only ones,I imagine,would know for sure about it would be Shu, Viktor and Flik.
I could be completely wrong,but that's just my thoughts on it.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
ralphyu

Re: Riou as a Traveler

Post by ralphyu »

Sorry for the super duper late reply, dragons_descent4. Yeah, I really excited to know more about that info. Im also thinking that during the past few years, Jowy and Riou maybe already sealed their rune, i dunno if sealed is the right word? just like genkaku and han did. If they did, joining the soldiers during the fight would be awesome!! Jowy, Nanami, and Riou.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena