Nash as a strategist?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

Nash as a strategist?

Post by xtian3426 »

can Nash in SuikoGaiden be a future Strategist? I haven't played Suikogaiden cause it's japanese, but i read in his bio, that he helped somehow in defending of Greenhill when Rowd attacks it. So doe he have the quality to be one? I haven't played SIII too so i don't know what he does there.
Last edited by xtian3426 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Belle

Re: Nash as a strategist?

Post by Belle »

Her? Her??????????????????? You didn't read closely enough :P

Though, if the requirement for being a strategist is "helping to defend" some place when it is "attacked," then technically Viktor, Flik, every mercenary soldier, all the Tenkai stars, volunteer villagers, and every recruit past and present could be a strategist. Is there another reason you think Nash could become one?
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

sorry didn't saw that her and she :) edited it now :P well i guess your right almost everyone have done those things which helps in defending.. apparently i don't have a clear background of Nash cause he appeared on Suikogaiden and SIII which i haven't played yet. I only rely to the char wiki :) well let's see... hmm i guess he can't be a strategist cause he's just like an agent or something right?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Nash acted as a strategist during Greenhill's initial defense against Highland. He started off by claiming he's a Silverberg, but otherwise helped plan the defense of the city well enough to repel the initial attack led by Rowd.

Can he become a strategist in the future? I doubt it, as he isn't really interested in being a strategist. He also isn't a Tenki or a Chikai star, which are both strategist stars (of course, there are cases like Salome who is a strategist but are not under those stars-- however, to be a main strategist you must be Tenki).
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

hmm well i might try to make a fan game and i might make him a strategist haha just imagining things ;P