Lazlo

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

Lazlo

Post by xtian3426 »

Is it possible that Lazlo could be alive in the time of Dunan Unification War cause i heard that the RoP brings agelessness? to the bearer and since you got the good ending and 108 SoD in SIV it will turn to atonement therefore mastering it?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
EstrangedIX

Re: Lazlo

Post by EstrangedIX »

Anything's possible. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing what's become of him in the later time periods.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

so if he was alive in that year does he still have the same look like jeane cause of the RoP?
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
mumbay

Post by mumbay »

Well any true rune grants agelessness, and i am pretty sure as long as no one killed him he could very well be alive because since the true ending/perfect ending has him still alive. But i personally am not sure cause i mean he could easily have changed appearence, and I do not know the cut off age but when someone young gets a true rune they still age to a point.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

so he does look the same? like ted?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Basically, yes, but I hope for him he'll get a cooler haircut.
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

lol his haircut is awesome why need to cut it lol
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

I wonder if he still has that headband, too? And what if some of the characters in S3 are his descendants?

Tir and Riou could still be out there, too--in fact, they probably are, since only 15 and 12 years have passed since the two wars.

Maybe they should all meet up some time.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha all Suikoden Heroes meet up in one game lol and all baddies meet up ;p
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

That would be an intense battle,all the old tenkai's meeting up to take down evil. I wonder what kind of effect that would have? All those true runes being around each other and being used?
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha if that were to happen Windy will appear and all the hero's from Suikoden will be gathered to protect their true runes haha epic fight lol