luca and neclord?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
xtian3426

luca and neclord?

Post by xtian3426 »

is there a possibility that there is a rune that can revive these 2 villains? haha just wanna know if they can be revived especially that bad ass Luca Blight haha :)
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
freshmetal

Re: luca and neclord?

Post by freshmetal »

I suppose anything is possible. Gremio was resurrected in the first game by the combined power of the Souleater and Gate Rune, so it's a safe bet anyone could be brought back to life. But why would anyone in the Suikoden world want to bring them back?
PSN: FreshMetal80
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

There could be a True Rune version of the Resurrection Rune. Maybe this Rune can bring the dead back to life, although probably at a "price." That would be an interesting idea to explore. Sure, it's been done, but it would still be cool to see how it worked in the Suikoverse.
"F*** you, I'm a goat." -Yohn
mumbay

Post by mumbay »

Knowing Neclord you never know because you thought you killed him in Suikoden I but he came back in Suikoden II you never know if he has another doppelganger or if he just claimed he was the real Neclord and he comes back in another game. That and it is true Gremeo was saved by the 108 stars. And i mean it might be even possible for a true rune or maybe even the Resurrection rune. Who knows a True Rune already mentioned might have that power since the Sun Rune was able to revive the Falenan land.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Didn't Leknaar say this was a one and only chance, reviving Gremio with the power of all stars?

But yeah, I could imagine a True Resurrection Rune of some sorts, but I don't really see why someone would revive these two. Even though a Demon Luca would be pretty badass. :D
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

freshmetal wrote:I suppose anything is possible. Gremio was resurrected in the first game by the combined power of the Souleater and Gate Rune, so it's a safe bet anyone could be brought back to life. But why would anyone in the Suikoden world want to bring them back?
There are some evil ones out there that might find monsters like Luca and Neclord beneficial to bring back to life for some plot or another. It would definitely make things interesting to fight them again if it happened.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha as stated above it would be interesting cause they are gonna be done at another plot and those are bad-ass enemies. haha imagine Luca has Beast rune and Neclord has Sovereign rune. And Windy will be the one who supports em haha weird plot lol.
"It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!" - Luca Blight
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

Neclord had the Blue Moon Rune,not the Sovereign rune,that one was Barbarossa's.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha well yep well if there is a continuation of the plot cause in SII sierra took the blue moon so when Neclord revives he might obtained sovereign rune cause Barbarossa is dead and Luca will obtain the beast rune. it's just a weird plot im thinking if they we'll be ressurected :P
mumbay

Post by mumbay »

I just want to say that we do not know if Barbossa is dead, there is no record of where his body is although Milich may be at his alleged grave site. He is marked missing in the suikoverse along with windy. So for all we know although they both were defeated they could still have their runes
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

ah :) but damn wish Luca wasn't seen dead on the spot and i guess Neclord use again another trick so he's still alive? haha
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

What about Yuber? He did bring that boner dragon from some world to the Greenhill.

So here´s my gorgeous picture I just made. It shows that Yuber somehow brings back the dark demon prince back from the dead and uses True Beast rune to do that. At the same moment the rune will be attached to Luca´s right hand and there we have the ultimate final boss for Suikoden.

EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Hehe, boner dragon.
Cool pic, but I personally don't want either of them to return. Maybe in a flashback, as they would be cool to see with updated graphics. I just think their stories have been told and if Konami has another game focusing on either of them, it would mean they ran out of ideas and decided to rehash stuff for fan service.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
xtian3426

Post by xtian3426 »

haha how bout they are one of the 108 SoD in the next series as they were revived? lol
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Meh, I'm not really that interested in them anymore. I think the only way having either of them as stars would work is if they did S2 over but from Highland's perspective and went with the idea of two separate gatherings happening at the same time (but that's just a theory some have, not something that's even likely). I think that would only work for Luca though.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE