Fliktor's reasons to go to Jowston

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Re: Fliktor's reasons to go to Jowston

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Oh well thats ok then :D i did take German at school but can only remember a hand full of words now, im really interested to see how accuratly the suikoden games can be produced by the fans. By that i mean rune magic, unites etc. From what ive seen of the exit fate fan game it didnt transfer to well although i admit ive never played it just seen a video. Will you be using the suikoden II sprites of characters/enemys/locations?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

yeah, mostly Suikoden II sprites, I guess. I dont know if we can include unites, but Runes, blacksmithing will be included.

But I don't want to talk too much about that if I don't have any screens or actual info, yet. Too much fan games will never be finished, so I am cautious.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Yeah thats probably a good call. I'm planning a game myself but i havent shared anything yet, i want to have some work to show first. unites arnt really a must for me even though its a series staple. Runes though...its just so different from your conventional RPG MP systems could it even be done on RPG Maker?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.