Viki...more important then she seems?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Viki...more important then she seems?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

veriaqa wrote:@vextor and @gilgamesh : at last someone beside me notice that fact. Thanks guy. That one fact, that viki doesnt age at all during the war in Suiko1 and 4 (last 5 and 4 years respectively) should tell us that Viki is not just merely a clumsy girl that repeatedly teleporting to every war knows to fans.
Actually it only tells us that Konami have poor math skills. Even if she was perpetually 16 she would still age chronologically, if 6 years passed she'd still be 22, just look like 16.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
veriaqa

Re: Viki...more important then she seems?

Post by veriaqa »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:
veriaqa wrote:@vextor and @gilgamesh : at last someone beside me notice that fact. Thanks guy. That one fact, that viki doesnt age at all during the war in Suiko1 and 4 (last 5 and 4 years respectively) should tell us that Viki is not just merely a clumsy girl that repeatedly teleporting to every war knows to fans.
Actually it only tells us that Konami have poor math skills. Even if she was perpetually 16 she would still age chronologically, if 6 years passed she'd still be 22, just look like 16.
I always thought that its not about poor math skill, more likely a big plot hole that someone in konami did in suiko1 & 2 background story. They maybe thought that suiko1 only lasted for couple of month and then viki teleported to suiko2 instantly - so her age would still be the same (16). Only to realized later that suiko1 lasted more than one year.

thats my oppinion.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.