warrens mansion

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

warrens mansion

Post by gilgamesh31 »

ive played through suikoden 1 about 7 or 8 times but only on this latest playthrough have i realized that warren, viktor and vincent get imprisoned in moravia castle (which is what i thought was warrens mansion for some reason).

so my question is where is warrens mansion?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Thiamor

Re: warrens mansion

Post by Thiamor »

I don't think there is one. I've played it like 30 times in a few years. I've played more over the years, but trying to give a more 'closer' time range.

From how long I've played, for how many times, I went through and through that game, inside and out, playing it. I got all of the characters, too. He hay have one, but it isn't in Suikoden 1.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

The game only shows you Moravia Castle. There are certainly other places within the region of Senan. There's probably a city, town or village connected to Moravia, not to mention any number of possible cities, towns, or villages throughout Senan. Warren's mansion could be anywhere. Truthfully, Warren's mansion may not even be in Senan. Although, it is most likely in Senan, since the general in charge of that region (Kasim) was the one who captured them. Plus, at that point in the game you've liberated every other region.

So, the mansion is somewhere in the Senan region. It's just not depicted in the game (since there's no reason to do so).
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

yeah thinking about it there are two fortresses as well in senan that arnt on the map either, there must be invisable or something. anyway thanks for clearing that up.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.