the best and worst enemy army?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
king luca blight

the best and worst enemy army?

Post by king luca blight »

the best and worst enemy armys you face in the suikoden world
i stared thinking about who the best enemy army and who the worst

for me the best is Highland Army
and the worst is Kooluk Imperial Navy
Even if you kill me and defeat Highland, you won't have peace!!!! You'll have a defeated country screaming for our vengence!!!"
It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!
Hirathien

Re: the best and worst enemy army?

Post by Hirathien »

I gotta say, the Godwin army in Suikoden V is very bad. They didn't even get a strategist to try to take you down, they just tried to wait you out.

The best... Hmm. Yeah, i think i'll go with Highland too. Had most loyal followers, the most followers that the one in Suikoden I had, went to your side. At least the generals.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Well, Kooluk really sucks. I mean it is an entire fleet against, well, 3 ships most of the time. Is it so hard to win a battle?

Yeah, Highland is pretty good, and has great generals... mostly.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

True True! highland was the best and hardest, and I also agree, Kooluk was a Joke, they made those battles wayyyyy to easy by showing you exactly what elemental rune cannons the other side have. So it was basically, "ok, I know exactly what ship has to attack what ship, I just have to move it there, and attack." pretty boring.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

The Holy Kingdom of Harmonia backed by The Destroyers were a pretty good oiled machine. They were no slouch that's for sure.

As for the worse, I'd have to agree with the majority and say the Godwin army, it wasn't that difficult most the time to win a battle.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
king luca blight

Harmonia army was gud 2
Even if you kill me and defeat Highland, you won't have peace!!!! You'll have a defeated country screaming for our vengence!!!"
It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

The Order of the One True Way is obviously the worst military operation ever. They send like 12 people to subjugate entire countries.

The only redeeming feature is that apparently no other country ever considered expanding their army beyond 12 either.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
king luca blight

iam shock that nobody talk about the Scarlet Moon army
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:The Order of the One True Way is obviously the worst military operation ever. They send like 12 people to subjugate entire countries.

The only redeeming feature is that apparently no other country ever considered expanding their army beyond 12 either.
You dont remember the question?
king luca blight wrote:the best and worst enemy armys you face in the suikoden world
i stared thinking about who the best enemy army and who the worst
He said "Suikoden World". Tierkreis for me is not Suikoden xD

And about the worst and best army, the best would be probably the Harmonian army, but we never seen that at his maximum, so I will say the zombie army of Neclord in Suikoden II, and the worst of course the Grassland army in III, it sucked so much till the Zexen helped. ( yeah, you face it with Chris )
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Well, what about SME during its prime? Too bad it got toppled down alright.

But as the Toran Republic, they have Dragon Knights for aerial support, Ninjas for intel, and Milich's plants as bioweapons! Ain't no better army than that, I suppose.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

You know, I was just thinking about S4 today and how you have 3 ships vs. all of Kooluk. So clearly the Kooluk build ships and then just throw some inexperienced people on board and send them off to battle. Hell, they even had a giant rune cannon mounted at El-Eal and they still lost the war.

So I think you actually say in this one, "All aboard the FAILBOAT!"
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

List or comparison topics such as these are not allowed as per the board rules:
Board Rules wrote:List/Opinion Topics: Types of question not wanted here include "versus" style questions; such as, "Who is better Riou or Jowy?" or survey style questions, for instance, "Who is your favourite character?". Creation of poll topics have also been disabled.
Why not? Suikosource is dedicated to information and discussion. These topics usually devolve into a list of names with no details accompanying them and this stifles discussion and is a waste of space, or become entirely based on opinion and cannot be argued as no facts are presented.