Louis' Family

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
tovath

Louis' Family

Post by tovath »

I was wondering if there is any information on Louis' family, besides that he has six brothers and his father was freinds with Wyatt Lightfellow.
Yes I am writing a fanfic. How did you guess?
eldrasidar

Re: Louis' Family

Post by eldrasidar »

nothing else really, although we can infer from some of Chris' comments that Louis' father thinks his son is a wimp relative to his older brothers, and part of the reason why Louis is an apprentice to Chris is to build some manliness into him.
tovath

Post by tovath »

My son isn't very manly so therefore I will apprentice him to woman to fix that. Um that doesn't make much sense.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

tovath wrote:My son isn't very manly so therefore I will apprentice him to woman to fix that. Um that doesn't make much sense.
Well, Chris is a heroine and the leader of the 6 knights. And he is sorrounded by guys like Borus.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

it wasn't because of her sex, guy.

He put him there because Chris was a great warrior. He wanted his son to learn to fight and be a warrior instead of cooking and cleaning (his passion, it seem)

The fact that Chris was a woman is irrelevant.
So in reality it makes perfect sense to pin him on the Silver Maiden.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
tovath

Post by tovath »

Note to self: Don't forget smilies when I am making a joke. otherwise people will think you are just being an idiot :oops:
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

ha. I don't think you're an idiot, pal.
I was just responding to your comment. Non-threatening, by the way. But since you were joking--whoopsie!

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
FliktorForce5

Post by FliktorForce5 »

Plus getting to spend all your time with a hottie like Chris Lightfellow can't be bad for the rep of a young man could it?
Still waiting for that daring piece of fan art with Zahak and Galleon sharing eyeliner in the bathroom...