Might've found a minor referrence to a S1 character in S5.

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
SuiDOKEN

Might've found a minor referrence to a S1 character in S5.

Post by SuiDOKEN »

Anyone remember Morgan from Suikoden 1? He was a martial artist character and he was blind. Looked like something happened to his eyes. I think he may have been the only other character to be able to equip the 2nd Boar Rune that you find in the game.

Anyway.. I had just finished the part where you go underground in Stormfist with Shoon. He had mentioned that he is a Gladiator and "blah blah blah". He had also mentioned that one of his friends was a Gladiator, but because he was too strong the nobles had his eyes plucked out and even after that he was still a good fighter. Shoon then mentions he was shipped away in a wooden box.

Could it be? Just something I'd mention.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Might've found a minor referrence to a S1 character in S5.

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

It is Morgan that Shoon refers too. There is also a reference to Milich Oppenheimer, as he attended Lym's coronation.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Doesn't Morgan says he is blind since birth?
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

He does but he was lying, I'm guessing to hide his slave origins.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Yeah, there are a couple Easter Eggs: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 4&p=103128

And Morgan has been mentioned before too: http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =20&t=9756