Do you think Lym will ever get married again?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Serpent

Do you think Lym will ever get married again?

Post by Serpent »

If yes then with who?
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

That is pretty much unknown and you can just speculate.
However in the ending it is said that "Haswar" did make an announcement about a wedding. Who was involved though, that nobody knows.
It can either relate to Haswar herself or Lymsleia. :)
But i wouldn't be surprised if you can read that in some history book ( Old Book ) in one of the next Suikodens - i'm sure there we'll find the answer to that.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Actually I am kind of expecting Lym to rule with her brother as Commander of the Queens Knights.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Seldio wrote:However in the ending it is said that "Haswar" did make an announcement about a wedding. Who was involved though, that nobody knows.
The implication is that the wedding was between Isato and Haswar--notice that Isato only returned to Alseid once more in his life.
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Komataguri wrote:Actually I am kind of expecting Lym to rule with her brother as Commander of the Queens Knights.
No heir then? :?
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Serpent wrote:
Komataguri wrote:Actually I am kind of expecting Lym to rule with her brother as Commander of the Queens Knights.
Well, Lym is a little young to be thinking about having heirs... as for the prince, well...That girl from Armes certainly has a thing for him, altho I think Lyon is the most likely choice.
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Komataguri wrote:
Serpent wrote:
Well, Lym is a little young to be thinking about having heirs... as for the prince, well...That girl from Armes certainly has a thing for him, altho I think Lyon is the most likely choice.
That girl looks like fling material and the Prince is a 'nice guy' those types can't handle flings.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Serpent wrote:
Komataguri wrote:
Serpent wrote: No heir then? :?
That girl looks like fling material and the Prince is a 'nice guy' those types can't handle flings.
Its to bad, cause I'd like to see a lovechild from prince and jeane XD
suikodenRocks

Post by suikodenRocks »

whoa thats kinda wrong there. i dunno about lym but i kinda liked the hero and lucerina as a couple.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

suikodenRocks wrote: whoa thats kinda wrong there. i dunno about lym but i kinda liked the hero and lucerina as a couple.
the prince has gotta stick with Lyon and if you ask me...that dress on lucerina has gotta go!
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

son_michael wrote:
suikodenRocks wrote: whoa thats kinda wrong there. i dunno about lym but i kinda liked the hero and lucerina as a couple.
the prince has gotta stick with Lyon and if you ask me...that dress on lucerina has gotta go!
Yeah, there is just a relationship between Lyon and Prince that is to strong for anyone else to come between...unless Lyon for some reason where to back off and allow the princes eye to meander elsewhere...like Jeane!
Desides

Post by Desides »

It's a given that Lym marries at some point: she has to, just to keep the Falenas dynasty going. And I'm pretty sure that the Prince and Lyon go for each other, based on the scene where the Prince is introduced as the new Commander of the Queen's Knights.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

If she doesn't get married again, then there may be a chance that the next heir to the throne would come from Haswar's side of the family.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

patapi wrote:If she doesn't get married again, then there may be a chance that the next heir to the throne would come from Haswar's side of the family.
Unless Lym and the Prince...produce an heir.

BEFORE YOU START.

In olden days, it was not uncommon for noble and royal families to partake in incest to keep the bloodline alive.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Komataguri wrote:In olden days, it was not uncommon for noble and royal families to partake in incest to keep the bloodline alive.
Lym and the Prince both express distate at the idea, and since the Prince seems to wind up with Lyon... yeah, ain't happening.

We'll probably find out who Lym married in Suikoden VI, assuming it takes place within a reasonable time frame/geographic proximity to Falena. Of course, it's not a big plot point, so Konami will probably leave it be.