What happend to Lazlow?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Neo McKnight

What happend to Lazlow?

Post by Neo McKnight »

Okm i am curious. What happened to Lazlow on the end of Suikoden 4? I mean, he was just floating on a boat, and picked up by a passing ship, and he is alive. So 2 questions

1:Who Picked him up?

2:If he is alive, why is he never shown up again, seeing as Suikoden 4 is suposed to be the earliest in the series timelines. So if anyone can help me out, i would be greatfull

~Neo
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: What happend to Lazlow?

Post by Oppenheimer »

1) The HQ ship probably.

2) He does show up again, play Suikoden Tactics with 108 stars save data from Suikoden IV.

But besides that the other games take place in different nations so why would someone who lives in the Island nations be involved?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Oppenheimer wrote: But besides that the other games take place in different nations so why would someone who lives in the Island nations be involved?
Ask Amada :P
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

Neo McKnight wrote:Okm i am curious. What happened to Lazlow on the end of Suikoden 4? I mean, he was just floating on a boat, and picked up by a passing ship, and he is alive. So 2 questions

1:Who Picked him up?

2:If he is alive, why is he never shown up again, seeing as Suikoden 4 is suposed to be the earliest in the series timelines. So if anyone can help me out, i would be greatfull

~Neo
1. That's unknown. The ship is shown, but not the people on it. So for all we know, it could be the HQ ship or it could be traveling merchants. But, since he shows up in Tactics and no one seems to be surprised that he is alive, I'll assume that someone he knew was on the ship. It says in the 108 star credits that Flare patrols the waters, and since Lazlo works for her father in Tactics, the possibility that Flare was on that ship is very high.