Lilin,Lilen,Lilan,Lilon,and Liloon!

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Sagiri

Re: Lilin,Lilen,Lilan,Lilon,and Liloon!

Post by Sagiri »

Oh, kind of like the whole left hand deal with the rop, in that one topic, where people were wondering why the rop had to be on the left hand. One person offered this really good explaination and people argued that the Japanese are hardly Christian.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

What topic was that? I tried to find it and I couldn't. I'd like to read it.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

ok this is another one of those things about suikoden IV that could have made it close to my favorite game in the serious if they just would have DONE IT, if they would have made the mermaids PLAYABLE instead of having them all manage the same shop it would have been awesome, i mean, they could have had at least ONE of the FIVE playable. and im still curious about the 4 playable characters during battle instead of six.......woof, lame.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

One thing they did in Suiko4 was since you could only use 4 people in your party they made many less of your characters playable. At least that's how it seemed to me.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
MermaidKasumi

Post by MermaidKasumi »

Icegryphon wrote:One thing they did in Suiko4 was since you could only use 4 people in your party they made many less of your characters playable. At least that's how it seemed to me.
Yeah it's a shame but I still enjoyed it very much. I'm hoping mermaids will be back and playable in a future installment!
Icegryphon
Banned User

Post by Icegryphon »

I only want them back if they make them into actual mermaids...not stupid humans with fishy legs.
"You got whacked because you're weak." - Magus
rdnggamer

Post by rdnggamer »

MermaidKasumi wrote:These Mermaid sisters are my favorite characters of the Suikoden series!

What do you guys think of the mermaid sisters, or on the idea of having a future playable mermaid?
I think they'd have great potential to be unique water-based mages and healers.
I agree. The mermaids are my most favorite suikoden characters, too. They could have made at least one of the mermaid sisters playable as a water-based mage/healer as you said, Kasumi.
MermaidKasumi

Post by MermaidKasumi »

rdnggamer wrote:
MermaidKasumi wrote:These Mermaid sisters are my favorite characters of the Suikoden series!

What do you guys think of the mermaid sisters, or on the idea of having a future playable mermaid?
I think they'd have great potential to be unique water-based mages and healers.
I agree. The mermaids are my most favorite suikoden characters, too. They could have made at least one of the mermaid sisters playable as a water-based mage/healer as you said, Kasumi.
Heres to possible playable mer-characters in Suikoden 6 :mrgreen:
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

The mermaids, I did not like. One mermaid, sweet as. Two mermaids, fine. Five mermaids with nothing but skin colour and a handful of vowels to seperate them from eachother? Ngh. I mean, how many stars of destiny do you need to run a shop? The idea had pontential, but the whole mermaid thing wasn't really explored as in depth as it could have been. Or you know, they could at least have given us a mini game...

Heh. Mermaid racing :o
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Whack-A-Mermaid.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

hahah whack-a-mermaid very nice, I was thinking more along the lines of, Pin the rune on the mermaid ;p
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
MermaidKasumi

Post by MermaidKasumi »

Haha Mermaid Racing would have been awesome :mrgreen:
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

TrueWater00 wrote:hahah whack-a-mermaid very nice, I was thinking more along the lines of, Pin the rune on the mermaid ;p
We could have the Mermaid/Porpois-kin Dating Game.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Sagiri wrote:
We could have the Mermaid/Porpois-kin Dating Game.[/quote]

LOL I LOVE IT~!
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Thought you would :D pair useless characters with other useless characters (which means Snowe would go with Nina, probably.)