Who is your favorite character from the whole series?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
MermaidKasumi

Who is your favorite character from the whole series?

Post by MermaidKasumi »

As the title says who is your favorite character(not characters) and why?

Mine(which should be obvious) is Lilin ^_^, she's so beautiful, sweet, and elegant. I instantly fell in love with her when I first saw her in the cave. I love her character design, though she isn't your typical mermaid(tail and all) I really like how her fish half was designed and how she binds her fish legs when she's swimming. Her voice is really cute as well and fits her perfectly.It would've been so cool if she was playable, a mermaid party member has so much potential like Irenes from Chrono Cross or Yumei from Valkyrie Profile. I really hope she'd make another appearance or some new mermaids in the future games.
JanusThePaladin

Re: Who is your favorite character from the whole series?

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I severely doubt they'll allow this thread to stick around. Its a list thread, people will just pop in and say "Viktor is my BISHI LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111one"
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

A title too irresistible to be deleted.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Regrettably we do not allow favourite topics because nearly all of them ends with some members will end up listing their favourites and making no effort to elaborate. If you want to discuss Lilin, you might consider creating a dedicated thread for her instead.