Which Star of Destiny are you?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Masamune.

Which Star of Destiny are you?

Post by Masamune. »

I wasn't sure where to put this. Perhaps the forum would benefit from a general Suikoden forum.

Based on Gensopedia's descriptions of each star, which would you say describes you best?

For me, it has to be the Tenan Star (Dark Star):
The Tenan star possesses a seeming inability to grow up or mature, either through lack of relationship or overcoddling. Due to this, they tend to be naive and a bit stubborn. They also have a high self image, sometimes getting in the way of their better judgement. They make great swordsmen, fighting hard for their cause, but otherwise, can tend to be a little unfocused, and even lazy, at times.

Characters: Flik, Edge, Snowe, and Belcoot.
Dark_Knight_Pesmerga

Re: Which Star of Destiny are you?

Post by Dark_Knight_Pesmerga »

I'd say the Teni star

Teni Stars are known for possessing great skills in combat, often standing head and shoulders above others around them in this aspect. Teni Stars do not always take these skills to a good end, having a penchant for seeking revenge on those who they feel have wronged them. They are typically linked to a chief, royalty, or other such higher authority in some way, be it family, servant, or actually being that figure.
My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip
Masamune.

Post by Masamune. »

Is that an accurate summary, or did you just wanna be a vengeful swordmaster? :P
Dark_Knight_Pesmerga

Post by Dark_Knight_Pesmerga »

i just want to be a swordsmaster, lol
My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip