Who is she? (woman on S2 cover)

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Runemaster

Who is she? (woman on S2 cover)

Post by Runemaster »

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35 ... omain4.gif
That woman pointed by the arrow,,, It's been bugging me for YEARS who that woman is. Teresa and Sierra are my guess but still unsure.

Who could she be?
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Antimatzist

Re: Who is she?

Post by Antimatzist »

I'm pretty sure that's Teresa.
Seiso

Post by Seiso »

Look the hair, I think Sierra's hair is a litlle bit different, so probably it's Teresa.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

haha at first glance i thought it was chris lightfello, wronggg suikoden, but yeah that def looks like teresa
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Masamune.

Post by Masamune. »

It's Teresa. No doubt about it.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Yeah, I think she really is Teresa.

But Teresa's hair isn't that long, and the woman also has bluish or purplish clothes. The woman has long gloves or whatever you call it... Grrr... I hate her.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Seiso

Post by Seiso »

Rune, Teresa have gloves with long sleeves too. And the hair is the same (maybe longer in the cover, because she grow older, LOL).
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Yeah, that's Teresa. I loved her in that game.
At first glance it looks like Chris (Suikoden 3) and then I thought it was one of those mermaids from Suikoden 4. . . but that wouldn't make any sense since this is Suikoden 2, so this is definitely Teresa.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Seiso

Post by Seiso »

Yeah, Teresa sure is one of a kind, =), I hope that someday we have a politician like her in my city, hahahah (Ok, just dreaming)