Character True Form??????

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Alhazzad

Character True Form??????

Post by Alhazzad »

I curious about something that bother me.Did anyone know Jeane True form?I bet suikofans know sierra's true form .Sierra is a White Bat when Riou and teams In S2(You know it when you defeated sierra in recruit).And also this is a bit odd.You all know Jeane,Yuber,Persmega,Sierra,Leknaat ,Zerase aren't a human.But The most Interesting character is Jeanne.She appeared in all suikoden series.Help me Suiko Fans!!!!
JanusThePaladin

Re: Character True Form??????

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Actually as far as we know, Leknaat is human. And Jeane. The only people that we know are not human are Yuber and Sierra. As far as i can remember, it has never been officially stated that Pesmerga is not human either.

As for the Bat being Sierra's true form, i doubt that. Its most likely the form that uses the least amount of energy, hence why she transforms into it when defeated. Vampires are truly human shaped.

As for your actual question, No, we do not know what Jeane's "True Form" looks like.
rokkaku

Post by rokkaku »

is it true that the jeane in s1, s2, s3, s4, s5 are that same? some of my friends told me that they are siblings... hmmm..
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

rokkaku wrote:is it true that the jeane in s1, s2, s3, s4, s5 are that same? some of my friends told me that they are siblings... hmmm..
Konami once said Jeane's family all look like each other-- used to confuse and interest us fans. No one knows but I think the "sibling" thingies are just words of confusion and not the truth.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Sierra IS human. She was transformed into a vampire by the Moon Rune. Here's the story...
http://suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=811
She may be a vampire, but she's still human.

Leknaat is also human. She's from the Gate Rune Clan that was attacked by Harmonia. She and her "sister" Windy were the only survivors.

Zerase...I don't know about this one. I'm pretty sure she's human, but not much is know about her.

Jeane is NOT human if I recall correctly. I think one of the dogs, Koroku, could see her "true form" in Suikoden III.

Yuber and Pesmerga are a mystery. Yuber appears to not be human, but rather a "monster" from another world perhaps. This is just speculation. Pesmerga is even less human than Yuber because according to Richmond, he's completely silent despite the fact that he's wearing heavy armor, and he never eats or sleeps.
PSN: FreshMetal80