Bunch of questions

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
son_michael

Re: Bunch of questions

Post by son_michael »

didn't realise it was so old, I mean I saw it on the first page....but anyway suiko source is 1 of the few forums that actually encourages digging up all threads instead of making new ones....but like I said this was on page 1....
Iku

Re: Bunch of questions

Post by Iku »

tehee, i quite like the split up family analogy! we dont really know the star rune's relationship with the night rune, whether it be a calming presence like the twilight and dawn, or the opposite or just a weaker version of the night rune. seeing as we havent seen the night rune attached to a person we cant really predict if it would have a huge affect on the person like sun rune or a milder affect like the true earth rune. Maybe it has the opposite effect of the sun rune, instead of instilling ideas of infallibility, justice and absoluteness, it makes the person feel the opposite, weak, pathetic and prone to mistakes ( emo-ishness) and the star rune counters these negetive emotions as twilight and dawn rune do to the sun rune bearer.
ill just add that i dont think that the two componants of the rune of begining are actually the original sword and shield, for a start the chronology of the story would suggest otherwise because the true runes were the gems that adorned the sowrd and shield. so obvously they wear just parts of the orginal creators,saying that its probably true that the shield came from the shield and the sword from the sword. i thinks its probably that they merely symbolize the begining so take the forms of the creators.
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax