Klift X Hikusaak

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Rezard

Klift X Hikusaak

Post by Rezard »

What information do we have about Klift and Hikusaak battle?

I know it happened a few time after Harmonia was created and that Klift won, but...

Which coutry was that at the time? Was it the coutry west of Toran? Was it the place where Crowley fought Mazus? How did Klift won, was it ever told?
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

Lorimar is the name of the region. At that time technically it was in Harmonia, but Since I don't know how big Aronia was I can't say if Aronia had any claim to the land at all. Klift manages to keep the land from being completely over taken by Hikusaak. I suppose there were enough people who was willing to fight against Hikusaaks troops. I doubt it was a one-on-one fight. It was mostly a big war battle I would assume.

Lorimar is to the South West in the Toran Republic. Here is a map courtesy of Due Fiumi
http://www.duefiumi.com/images/atlas/wm_pol_lrg.jpg
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I'm kind of lost, is there any information about this battle?
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

The little I can find is on Klift character profile on this site. The rest is conjecture.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Thank you, this should be interesting.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden