Suikoden 1 Ending Question (spoiler)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

Yes she did find out a way to bear two true runes simultaneously, but reason why she didn't get the Soul Eater was because the souls of Gremio, Teo, Ted, and Odessa repelled her. At least that is what I read.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
Raging Barows Brat

Post by Raging Barows Brat »

Rune of Illusion wrote:Yes she did find out a way to bear two true runes simultaneously, but reason why she didn't get the Soul Eater was because the souls of Gremio, Teo, Ted, and Odessa repelled her. At least that is what I read.
This is right. At the end of the game, when Windy tries to take the rune, the "souls" of the four "appear" together and collectively repel her. It is after this that she asks the rune why it rejects her.

Always amusing and a little creepy if you happen to have the revived Gremio in your party at the same time. ;)
Alcholism is a disease, but it's like the only disease that you can get yelled at for having. "Dammit, Otto, you're an alcoholic." "Dammit, Otto, you have lupus." One of those two doesn't sound right. --Mitch Hedberg
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

the soul of gremio appears if gremio is alive?
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
shitow

Post by shitow »

If I remember well , yes gremio's soul appear even if he's alive lol , funny ^_^

but to come back to these special techniques to be able to bear two true runes at the same time , yes I think windy had studied the runes for a long time .

BUt for luc and sarah , it's important to remember that sarah was raised in harmonia and in special conditions that's were she learned these techniques but she also speacks sindarin (because she needed it to open the door down in the passage highway in S3 , you konw the road between great hollow and duck clan) so she is a special one!!! and for luc you know that he is a special one!!! (I don't want to make any spoiler , the game and even the manga reveals about who he is or what he is...)

So these two must be considered as exceptions and only exceptions!! you know being raised in harmonia as sarah or even luc was is not given to a lot of people in suikodens ^^;;

(yeah I know luc wasn't raised in harmonia but on magician island with leknaat (sarah was too in fact hee hee))

But windy's past is quite dark , and since she's leknaat's sister she is special too...
Aaaaaah Naaash *_* , grrr jealous of that sierra...
And if I dyed my hair white?