Suiko III character questions - Queen and Jacques

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Jeremiah Ecks

Re: Suiko III character questions - Queen and Jacques

Post by Jeremiah Ecks »

a) Manners are very, very cheap and don't cost anything. Alternatively, there is no need to be so rude. I know it's the internet and it's practically obligatory, but there's no need to do it amongst people who share the same love of a game series as you do. :mrgreen:

b) You seem to be taking this a little too seriously about Suikox taking the theory down. Yes, we get the joke. Of course we do. But at the same time, you can have a little fun with other things too, surely?

c) I wasn't stating anything I said as 'factual' - it was totally just assumptions and actually asked with a slight 'what do you think' aura? You could politely point out why I am wrong, giving information I did not have, as you could have done, but being bitey and aggressive... no need, is there? This is the point of a forum -- to discuss, not to command.

Lighten up and take a chill pill, dude.

-Jeremiah Ecks,
who is much happier now that he has gotten that off his amply sized chest. :lol:
"Everything is something, but nothing is everything."
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

Jeremiah Ecks wrote:This is the point of a forum -- to discuss, not to command.
However, it should be noted that the point of these forums is to discuss things that have a basis in gameplay and facts, not wild and baseless rumors. That's why rumors get sent to the Unjustified Theories section and then get locked and eventually deleted.

And here's the reason:
Mio wrote:whoa interesting !!!

here's hoping it's true >_<
Some people are dumb enough to believe this stuff and not realize that it's a joke.

I would also note that joking and having fun are extremely hard to notice in text.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

This is the point of a forum -- to discuss
Not when the topic is pointless, it's just a waste of time and space.

You might as well discuss what star Riou had or if the True Fire Rune is a True Rune.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Jeremiah Ecks

Post by Jeremiah Ecks »

a) Yes, I realise it's a joke. Any place that similarly points out Neclord is a 'good person', you get the joke. Although I have to admit, their theory on Taggert is quite convincing. :lol:

b) Well, why is it pointless to maybe discuss whether Riou is a certain star or not? Take the joke about Taggart - why is he the 'devil' star? I know certain stars don't inform certain personalities, but why are some characters written as conflicting with their star sets? Surely there is some reason. The 'main' star of Riou or the others makes sense... but what about the others?

c) Fine, I admit there is a place for discussion which is 'there' and discussion which is 'baseless', but let me think about this one; I see a lot of discussion on how Mazus and Crowley can be born and die with dates with massive discrepancies. Rather than people say 'the Suiko team goofed', people try and come up with all sorts of weird and wonderful theories. All injustified as nothing in the game gives any information other than 'the team goofed'. Are those discussions in-justified?

I understand the Queen / Jillia thing is a joke - well, move this to unjustified, then. But what I took offence at was that I wanted a friendly discussion, not some insinuation that I don't get humour or am an idiot.

'Nuff said.

-Jeremiah Ecks,
who thinks that Kyril is the Flame Champion and had ten children with Sierra. And I can prove it using two match-sticks and a True Holy Rune. :shock:
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Rather than people say 'the Suiko team goofed', people try and come up with all sorts of weird and wonderful theories. All injustified as nothing in the game gives any information other than 'the team goofed'. Are those discussions in-justified?
Think the fact that Konami said it's not a mistake in the timeline has something to do with it?
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Jeremiah Ecks

Post by Jeremiah Ecks »

They did? Crikey, guess I gotta eat a bit'a crow now then. :oops:

(I still think they goofed and tried to cover it, prolly. :wink: )

-Jeremiah Ecks,
who is listening to La Mer and is going to be playing SI, SIV and Tactics alongside each other. Bad headache time. :cry: