the strongest true rune so far?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: the strongest true rune so far?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

No one has any dialouge there so no.

You can hack in any person that shouldn't be able to be at a particular place at that time and they will have dialouge if the party members are supposed to speak. Futch at Greenhill, Nanami after the Beast Rune, Sierra waking Riou etc etc.

The chances of Pesmerga having a hidden dialouge point where no one speaks at all? Slim to none. That would require that at some point they intended for Pesmerga to be recruitable earlier and would confront Yuber. Considering that he wasn't even supposed to be in the game at first I'd say that has no chance of being true.

The Hix and Tengaar thing isn't a big surprise, by getting everyone else and picking Kasumi and Abizboah, you should be able to ignore them for the whole game and wait till you have Pes normally and still recruit them. Pesmerga requires a Level 4 Castle, acquired by having 101 characters. 4 characters have that requirement, Georg, Genshu, Mazus and Pesmerga so that leaves 104 possible stars.

Ignore Hix and Tengaar, you also lose Yuzu (and Siegfried, but can be replaced by Abizboah) leaving a maximum of 101 stars, enough to get Pesmerga.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:No one has any dialouge there so no.

You can hack in any person that shouldn't be able to be at a particular place at that time and they will have dialouge if the party members are supposed to speak. Futch at Greenhill, Nanami after the Beast Rune, Sierra waking Riou etc etc.

The chances of Pesmerga having a hidden dialouge point where no one speaks at all? Slim to none. That would require that at some point they intended for Pesmerga to be recruitable earlier and would confront Yuber. Considering that he wasn't even supposed to be in the game at first I'd say that has no chance of being true.

The Hix and Tengaar thing isn't a big surprise, by getting everyone else and picking Kasumi and Abizboah, you should be able to ignore them for the whole game and wait till you have Pes normally and still recruit them. Pesmerga requires a Level 4 Castle, acquired by having 101 characters. 4 characters have that requirement, Georg, Genshu, Mazus and Pesmerga so that leaves 104 possible stars.

Ignore Hix and Tengaar, you also lose Yuzu (and Siegfried, but can be replaced by Abizboah) leaving a maximum of 101 stars, enough to get Pesmerga.
It's true..
i remembered when i used to play suiko2, using cheats(gameshark or whatever..) i bring jowy (the one with the white clothes n sword) from the very beginning till the end,when he spoke, the word that come up from him is !@#44%%, well something like that.. so i agreed with Raww Le Klueze
Chaos will suit me just fine
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Yo guys something come up from my mind just now,

Is it true that Rune of Circle is bringing peace and harmony to the suikoworld?

Why there were chaos in the first place? The true rune of circle was kept all along in harmonian temple right? Is it true that the whole world is mess up with wars & politics because of hikusaak is missing? or because there's no one bearer the Rune of Circle?

Is Hikusaak use the power of the rune of circle to make the clones of his own?
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

I think the Circle rune only affected Harmonia, not all the world, and Harmonia is at war all the time since few years, so I sopose Hikusaak made the clons and left the country.

I always thought Hikusaak has some relation to the Sindar Leader.
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

I have a feeling Harmonia will always be at war (or involved in a war) with someone, it seems to me like they want as many True Runes in their possession as possible (who wouldn't) So I have a feeling we will be seeing more of Harmonia. (crossing fingers for VI)
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

@truewater00: Here's another question then,
if harmonian want to collect all the true runes (or hunted) would it be like killing them self? as far as i know all the true runes were controlling suikoworld
like a god,if there no runes at all in the suiko world,would it be like the end of the day?what is the main purpose of harmonian to collect all those true runes?

@27x4=108 (weird name u have ^^)
ouw you mean hikusaak using cyndar technique? possible then..
but till now we don't know the true power of rune of changes, all we know is a dungeon likes to move itself, sealed some runes, take off somebody's rune.. well like a voodoo things hehe..

hey u guys,do you realized if you want to see hikusaak what his looks like, just see sasarai & luc faces. haha..
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

I always thought Hikusaak was the Sindar Leader, and he started to collect more Ture Runes and get the Circle in Aronia. I mean, if Luc can have the 5 elementals in his hands, why not Hikusaak can have more than 1 True Rune?

About the collecting thing, Harmonia gave the Beast Rune to Highland because it was hard to control, and they lost the True Wind rune because of Luc and the True Fire rune because of the Flame Champion, so in the last years they are messing it, probably because of the death / desaparition of Hikusaak.

And I still think Luca Blight with the Sovereign rune is the most powerfull guy in the entire universe xD
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I always thought Hikusaak was the Sindar Leader
The Sindar Leader bears the Rune of Change and brought the Sindars to their Eternal Capital. Sindars predate Harmonia by a large amount, Hikusaak has the Circle Rune which means he can't have been the Sindar Leader.
I mean, if Luc can have the 5 elementals in his hands, why not Hikusaak can have more than 1 True Rune?
Luc didn't have 5 True Runes in his hands, he had them in special rune crystals that he stole from Harmonia, so yes Hikusaak has the same technique but he can't physically bear more than one, hence why he cloned himself and created Luc and Sasarai.
Harmonia gave the Beast Rune to Highland because it was hard to control
Harmonia didn't give it away, the Beast Rune moved to L'Renouille on it's own accord. To hide the fact that they lost control of it they said "Happy birthday, here's a gift." and use that as a political tool. Given the choice, they'd still have it in Harmonia.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

also, Luca Blight never had the sovereign rune, that was Barbarossa.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Hey, I didnt said Luca had it, Im saying ( with the best english I can as you can see in my signature ) that IF Luca had the Sovereign he would be the most powerfull of all.

And if you want more explanation of why I said that; speaking of powerfull True runes, the Sovereign in hands of someone like Luca could be the most dangerous, but in other hands only a good rune.

About the Hikusaak thing, I know its crazy, but thats only a theory, I think its posible for Hikusaak to be the Sindar Leader, with the Rune of Change, he travel hundreds of years, and one day he find the Circle Rune ( imagine the promised land is Aronia, where the Circle Rune is ).

Maybe Hikusaak changed his rune, or did something like the Sun rune seal in Falena. Its not crazy to think about the Circle and Change runes as if they were the Night and Sun, I mean, maybe they are opposite and alike at the same time.

Maybe they had both in balance and they grown as a country gathering more True runes, till the day someone steals the Circle or Change, or both, or the 2 runes simply leave because they are tired of the other like the Night rune did.

Its crazy, but I always thought that Hikusaak probably had so much power or runes to be able to create something like Harmonia.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

( imagine the promised land is Aronia, where the Circle Rune is ).
Thing is, Harmonia is the very north of the known Suikoden world. The Sindars moved from the north to the south. It's not possible to end up in Harmonia as we already know they passed it by going even further south to Falena.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Thats a good point, but they were travelling so many years, a lot could happen right?

We know the years the Sindar started to move and when they disapeared?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

The Sindars along with their leader finally found their "Eternal Capital" where they were able to settle instead of being forced by the Rune of Change to move again. This "Eternal Capital" is located in some other dimension, based on Leknaat's comment towards the Fog Ship Captain (something along the lines of "this isn't your world, return to the Eternal Capital from whence you have come"). The Eternal Capital isn't Cyrstal Valley (Capital of Harmonia) either, so no chance there.

Even if you have a crazy theory, it would be best if you can find at least one evidence to support such a theory. Otherwise, there's really no basis for any type of discussion. In the same token, I can say Yuber was the Sindar Leader, and he was able to get rid of his Rune of Change centuries ago and got the Eightfold Rune instead. I can say the same about Neclord, too. He was the Sindar Leader and ended up at the Blue Moon Village where he became a vampire... or it can be Viki, Simeon, Jeane... etc. The possibilities are endless if you can create a theory without any supporting facts.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Haha, well, I dont believe that myself, it just was a little comment, but some people seem hunters wanting a victim to his great knowledge.

The info about Leknaat and the fog shoot of Suiko IV is really interesting, they only talked about the Eternal Capital in Suikoden IV? Weird, Murayama didnt work with that game right?
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Vextor wrote:The Sindars along with their leader finally found their "Eternal Capital" where they were able to settle instead of being forced by the Rune of Change to move again. This "Eternal Capital" is located in some other dimension, based on Leknaat's comment towards the Fog Ship Captain (something along the lines of "this isn't your world, return to the Eternal Capital from whence you have come"). The Eternal Capital isn't Cyrstal Valley (Capital of Harmonia) either, so no chance there.
Are you saying that the Eternal Capital is world where the Cyndar had been lived?
then maybe yuber and pesmerga also lived in there,they both from the cyndar nation.. (just speculation though)