Time Line

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
veriaqa

Time Line

Post by veriaqa »

if this the wrong place to post this subject
just delete...

i know the time line of suikoden ..
SuikoIV -> +/- 150years -> SuikoV -> 6 years -> Suiko (3 years) ->
3 years -> SuikoII -> 15 years -> SuikoIII

and i know that Suikoden lasted for some times (3 years??)

the question is how long the other Suikoden lasted?

someone please answer me....

thank you

oh ya...
1 more question
in what year the 4th Suikoden begin? (game year not our time year)
SOe

Post by SOe »

Iris

Post by Iris »

As the Island Liberation War lasted five years and Troy died in IS 307, the war officially started in IS 302.

EDIT: Hah, didn’t see the other part.

Suikoden I’s war, The Gate Rune Wars/Toran Liberation War lasted for around three years. Suikoden II’s war, the Dunan Unification War, lasted in IS 460, but it wasn’t stated how long- it could have been from two months to right before the new year, depending on when it “officially” started. The Sun Rune War/Falenan Civil War in Suikoden V is also up to debate. Arshtat died in IS 449, and Dolph died in IS 450. So, depending on when Arshtat died (if indeed the Suiko calendar is just like ours) and when Dolph died, it could have lasted for a month to almost two years.

It’s not known how long Suikoden III’s war, the Second Fire Bringer War, went on, though. When you recruit her, Little Viki states that the year is IS 475, and at the end of the game (Hugo’s POV, at least) Beecham says that even though they’ve been at Budehuc for a few months, it’s hard to leave. Furthermore, it’s not known if the war “officially” started when Harmonia joined forces with the Second Fire Bringer to defeat Luc, or if it “officially” started with the Zexen-Grassland War before the game began, or even with the destruction of Karaya Village. Furthermore, since it is unknown how long it took for Zexen, Grasslands, and Geddoe’s Mercenary Group Of Perpetually Drunken Awesomeness joined forces and gathered at Budehuc OR when Little Viki was canonically recruited (She’s available right after you get Big Viki, who is available right after Grasslands, Zexen, and GMGOPDA join forces at Budehuc), the Second Fire Bringer War could have lasted from six months to a year and a half, or more.
veriaqa

the timeline

Post by veriaqa »

i had try the timeline
but...
sorry i can understand it
it's not explicitly stated
when this or that war started/end

so i want to ask for, lets say summary
if someone with knowlegde kind enough...

but thanks anyway....
:)