Dragon Rune

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Oh, always thinked that, i will search the info, if i didnt find, then my mistake, and apologices

( i said son cuz im so bad with english, sorry xD )
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Suikoholic

Re:

Post by Suikoholic »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Yes, she is in S1. This is the first I've heard though of Milia being related to Joshua. I, personally, don't think it's true.
From what I know Milia is Joshua's vice-captain during Suikoden 1. If Joshua retired during Suikoden 3, he probably give the Dragon Rune to Milia. Or he still have the rune and just let Milia take his position as the captaqin of Dragon knights.
Chris_Lightfellow

Re: Dragon Rune

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Yes, she is in S1. This is the first I've heard though of Milia being related to Joshua. I, personally, don't think it's true.
From what I know Milia is Joshua's vice-captain during Suikoden 1. If Joshua retired during Suikoden 3, he probably give the Dragon Rune to Milia. Or he still have the rune and just let Milia take his position as the captaqin of Dragon knights.
Of this I am well aware. I was referring to a familial relationship though.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

I would think as one of the Night Runes properties is that it allows the existence of creatures of the night, not just vampires, i dont see why the Dragon rune would apply only to the specific dragons of S1. If there are many types of creatures of the night, why are there not many types of dragons?
Vermillion.Twilight

Post by Vermillion.Twilight »

Milia served as Joshua's vice commander and when he stepped down she got the dragon rune.

Futch is now her vice commander...However her daughter will probably be the next bearer.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
Crowetron

Post by Crowetron »

Speaking of the Dragon Rune, I always wondered if it did anything besides allowing dragons to exist. Like, if it had any combat skills, or bestowed some sort of telepathic connection to dragons?

As far as I can tell, every other true rune we've encountered has had some sort of spell or active use, rather just a passive one. I'm just curious.
"Death is for NPCs." ~ Red Mage

"Sometimes, justice is just a pretty word. Other times, justice is three feet of steel hittin' you in the face!" ~ Boz Wilde, philosopher

Georg = Batman?
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Vermillion.Twilight wrote:Milia served as Joshua's vice commander and when he stepped down she got the dragon rune.

Futch is now her vice commander...However her daughter will probably be the next bearer.
Now where do you draw that conclusion?

And Crowetron, the only things we know for sure about the Dragon Rune is that it allows the existance of dragons in the Suikoden universe, however, it was used in conjunction with the second half of the Gate Rune at the end of S1, so we can probably assume it has some very strong powers, and a possible link to teleportation/portal opening/closing, as it was used to help with either one of these (not sure which) to remove the monsters from Windy's army at the end of S1.
Crowetron

Post by Crowetron »

Okay, that's what I was wondering. I had forgotten about that end scene with Windy's monster army...

Mostly I wanted to know to determine whether the Dragon Rune could be a future Tenkai's rune or not. Possibilities, possiblities...
"Death is for NPCs." ~ Red Mage

"Sometimes, justice is just a pretty word. Other times, justice is three feet of steel hittin' you in the face!" ~ Boz Wilde, philosopher

Georg = Batman?