Dragon Rune

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
soonket

Dragon Rune

Post by soonket »

the true dragon rune lets the dragons to exist in the suikoden world so does that means the dragons in the Falena is coz of dragon rune too ??
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Do not discuss Suiko V plot outside of its forum quite yet. PAL people won't have all finished the game yet.
soonket

Post by soonket »

k sorry but lets continue the topic
Yuber: I look better in black armor and you know it! Why do you make me look like Michael Jackson instead ?!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Dragons and the dragon-horses are not the same species at all. The Dragon Rune applies only to actual dragons, AKA the ones in Suikoden I.

The dragon-horses of Suikoden V just appear to be a species that originates from a certain location. Of course, the actual history of the Dragon-horses is vague and mysterious enough that Konami could expand on it in the future.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

KoRnholio wrote:Dragons and the dragon-horses are not the same species at all. The Dragon Rune applies only to actual dragons, AKA the ones in Suikoden I.

The dragon-horses of Suikoden V just appear to be a species that originates from a certain location. Of course, the actual history of the Dragon-horses is vague and mysterious enough that Konami could expand on it in the future.
how do you know this? isn't it possible that dragon horses have dragon dna in them and therefore they can be connected to the dragon rune?
soonket

Post by soonket »

who knows there will be another true rune revealed? known as the dragon horse rune... LOL

And does that mean dragon horse are from the world of wings ??
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

son_michael wrote:how do you know this? isn't it possible that dragon horses have dragon dna in them and therefore they can be connected to the dragon rune?
It is possible and that's why Kornholio said that Konami could expand on it in the future.

However, at the moment, we can clearly see that Dragons and Dragon-Horses are different. Kind of like monkey and humans, you know. Alike but different species. So if there's a Monkey Rune, then it won't affect humans. Just the same for Dragon Rune won't be affecting Dragon-Horses.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Who knows, maybe some of Joshua's dragons ran off to Falena with the gul-horses, and mated!

But the point is there's nothing connecting the dragons and dragon horses together, other than the name. And names don't mean anything (how could Hugo have gotten YOUNGER between S1 and S3? Does he have a special true rune?).
Luca

Post by Luca »

KoRnholio wrote:(how could Hugo have gotten YOUNGER between S1 and S3? Does he have a special true rune?).
Hugo was not even born in S1, his mom was still a hot chick trying to assasinate Riou in S2.

Btw....i really would like to see a Suikoden installment based around the true dragon rune as S1 only did the "advertisements" for it. The holder is Camille now right? cmon.....lets cast her and old comrades of S1 together!!! ooooH! :(
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Hugo was not even born in S1, his mom was still a hot chick trying to assasinate Riou in S2.
He meant to prove a point. Just because the names are alike doesn't mean they are the same. Hugo from Suikoden 1 is not the same Hugo as the one from Suikoden 3.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

The bearer of the dragon rune at suikoden III time is Millia, the son of Joshua ( and one of my favourite characters :P )
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
LadyRhia

Post by LadyRhia »

27x4=108 wrote:The bearer of the dragon rune at suikoden III time is Millia, the son of Joshua ( and one of my favourite characters :P )
Millia's a girl though....
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

27x4=108 wrote:The bearer of the dragon rune at suikoden III time is Millia, the son of Joshua ( and one of my favourite characters :P )
And to add another bit of information, is Millia even related to Joshua? I know this is a bit offtopic. However, thanks if you can link me to where it says they are related.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Luca

Post by Luca »

Yeah and refresh my memory please, Millia was in S1 as a SOD right? i can't seem to remember anything about the dragon knights except of Futch and Joshua? :lol:
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Yes, she is in S1. This is the first I've heard though of Milia being related to Joshua. I, personally, don't think it's true.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!