Tir's assasin

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
109th Star

Tir's assasin

Post by 109th Star »

I always thought it was Sanches or Kage working for the empier. Do they evn say who he/she was?
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

It was random ninja #22.
Alastor

Re: Tir's assasin

Post by Alastor »

109th Star wrote:I always thought it was Sanches or Kage working for the empier. Do they evn say who he/she was?
:lol: Does Sanchez look to you like some ninja?
I think he would have heart atac trying something like that.
109th Star

Post by 109th Star »

Heh guess your right. In my head I'll just say it was kage. He's cool that way. :)
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

Yes, judjing by the loook, but where are his motives? :shock:
Ranarldo

Post by Ranarldo »

i believe his motives were simply that he was paid to do it. Kage states himself that he will never go against a contract.
"I find my peace in the eye of the storm"
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Bear in mind it's not actually Kage, though.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

plus i doubt it would be kage seeing as how kage was working for moses before oddesa died, then when you visit moses he's still there with moses. it's probably just some random assanin unlike in S2 where the assasain was lucia. plus if it was him that tryed to assasantate tir, and the fact that he never backs out of a contract, so why didn't he just kill tir when he joined your army, or when the war was over. that alone just elimnate any possissblity of the assaisain being kage, and yes for all of you who noticed i can't spell assaisan.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

And by Moses he means Mose.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

yes, thank you chris, you'll have to excuse my poor spelling and rememberance of names sometimes. i think the assassain could be related to say agame (again don't know the spelling) or the ninja from s3, maybe like his father was also a ninja and he worked for the empire same way as that female ninja or was it agame who worked for highland durning the S2.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Man, you guys are worrying way too much about a random assassin ninja, it was just a nameless ninja with no importance other to be all like "Haha, I'm a Ninja! Now you die! OH NOES! Ninja Vanish!" that's about the extent of his life story.
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

Kirkis wrote:It was random ninja #22.
If he is #22 then he is not random anymore. :wink:
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

haha.... okay, fine... here's the story...

Ninja #22 grew up in Rokkaku Village along with Kasumi, they were childhood friends, until one day, Fuma started putting the moves on Kasumi. Ninja #22 saw this, and became very upset, and set off on a journey that lasted 1181 nights and 1280 days... don't ask me how he did it, he just did it... he is a Ninja after all. Unfortunately, little did #22 know that Kasumi had no feelings for Fuma, and therefore his journey was all for naught... some say that he traveled back in time using ancient ninja techniques and formed an assassin guild that worked for the royal family of falena, but, those are just rumors.

When Princess Arshtat & Ferid became married, he returned back to the Toran Republic and the present timeline and tried to assassinate Tir McDohl. Unfortunately, Tir put the smack down on #22, and he then vanished away into the darkness. However, as we all know, a Ninja who fails must commit Sepuku... and so he did. That my friends, is the sad sad tale of Ninja #22.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

I can't see the side of your story that says it's a joke. :P
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

No way, it's totally for serious... haha.