Tir's assasin

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

Kirkis wrote:haha.... okay, fine... here's the story...

Ninja #22 grew up in Rokkaku Village along with Kasumi, they were childhood friends, until one day, Fuma started putting the moves on Kasumi. Ninja #22 saw this, and became very upset, and set off on a journey that lasted 1181 nights and 1280 days... don't ask me how he did it, he just did it... he is a Ninja after all. Unfortunately, little did #22 know that Kasumi had no feelings for Fuma, and therefore his journey was all for naught... some say that he traveled back in time using ancient ninja techniques and formed an assassin guild that worked for the royal family of falena, but, those are just rumors.

When Princess Arshtat & Ferid became married, he returned back to the Toran Republic and the present timeline and tried to assassinate Tir McDohl. Unfortunately, Tir put the smack down on #22, and he then vanished away into the darkness. However, as we all know, a Ninja who fails must commit Sepuku... and so he did. That my friends, is the sad sad tale of Ninja #22.
Ok, this is good one! 5 for u! ;) :lol:
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Can you read me another story about "random ninja #22 from Rokkaku, Hell, or where ever" Daddy? :lol: :lol: :lol:
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Sorry there's no place for fan fiction on Suikosource. There are plenty of other sites that allow that. But please only post on topic in future, thanks.
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Aww, c'mon Oppenheimer, I was just about to write and post scans of my Ninja #22 X Ninja #33 doujinshi. haha.

Anyway, I was just poking fun at the whole idea of trying to figure out who a nameless fodder NPC is. I doubt I'll be doing any creative writing.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

It was funny, and I gave you some leeway, I just didn't want this thread to completely devolve into that kind of thing.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

hahha kirkis.......thanks for the amusing story :D
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Oh, goodness, this is going nowhere. I'll just lock it up.