Curses and True runes

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Sarah can use magic that are undocumented... so her magic is really another thing. It might not come from true runes...
The reason that Luc could take over Sasarai's Rune is probably because he was still in shock by what Luc told him. Geddoe, on the other hand, was simply overpowered. Chris and Hugo just didn't have enough experience with their runes to begin with, so they lost it easilly.

If I remember correctly, Geddoe's Rune was the only one that both Luc and Sarah were needed for.

Its confirmed that she could use the True Runes without bearing them. And her summoning magic WAS from a Pale Gate Rune. She just didn't have to bear it to use it.

Her illusion powers, however, seem to come from her Sindarin knowledge and/or staff(wich is called Illusion, just so you know). BUt I'm not sure about that.

Oh and this is going off-topic at a very fast speed.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Sarah's magic is wha one would call true sorcery. Illusions, teleportation and summoning seems to be attributed to the level of true sorcery and magical prowess of the individual. Geddoe was overpowered like so many have stated before. It has nothing to do with elemental affinity. ALL True Runes are equal.

Back to the topic, all True Runes bear a curse. Please see my editorial if you want to see how I discuss the duality and cursed nature of each True Rune we have seen aside from the one from the latest installment.