about the opening movie

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
Felenan Prince

about the opening movie

Post by Felenan Prince »

ok they showed the city of sol-falena at night right? Who were the characters that could be seen there? I think i saw Dinn and Zweig there and Yahr too
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

For future threads, try not to make 2 copies. I'm certain this specific case was an accident, but, still, try to be a bit more careful.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I think every last one of those people running around Sol-Falena are SoDs. I don't kow if all the SoDs are showcaseed, however.
Mystil

Post by Mystil »

I know I didn't see Zahhak and Alenia.
Rune of Punishment.
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

If I remember correctly,you can see Jeane being followed by someone in the lower east corner in the Sol-Falena part of the opening.

At least, I think it is her, as she stands out.
We are free to severe the chains of Fate that bind us...Yet this, too, may be our Destiny.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

Roog and Rahal are on the bridge.
-M
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Yahr, Nelis, and Bernadette.
Lucretia, Cius and Lelei.
Feh
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

I have a question!

I think this was answered in one of the threads but I can't seem to find it.

In the opening intro theres a scene where the Hero and Lyon fought, I never had this occur in the game and it has left me confuse, Any explanation on this would help. Thanks
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

czartiffac wrote:I have a question!

In the opening intro theres a scene where the Hero and Lyon fought, I never had this occur in the game and it has left me confuse, Any explanation on this would help. Thanks
The Prince never wore the Rebel Outfit when the Queen was still alive you know. This was just filler for the Opening Movie. I don't even think the Queen would have liked a sparring match between Prince and Lyon. Ferid maybe, but not Arshthat.
Hmm...
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

xXSqualleoNXx wrote:
czartiffac wrote:I have a question!

The Prince never wore the Rebel Outfit when the Queen was still alive you know. This was just filler for the Opening Movie. I don't even think the Queen would have liked a sparring match between Prince and Lyon. Ferid maybe, but not Arshthat.
I don't see why she wouldn't like it, Its not like they were going for killshots or injury.

more or less just going through the motions.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Its the ghost of Arshtat since she's transparent.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Wraith wrote:Its the ghost of Arshtat since she's transparent.
Actually, Prince and Lyon are a little transparent too. Same happened to Marscal Godwin in the first FMV they showed him in. He looked transparent.
Hmm...
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

So its a filler it means totally nothing... Konami should not do this again coz everyone wants all part of the intro relevent to the story and not a filler.