Three Lights (Near end Game Spoiler)

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
ShardStar

Three Lights (Near end Game Spoiler)

Post by ShardStar »

When I went to Lunas to open up the path to the mountains, I noticed the statue gave off three different colored lights. Light blue(cyan), Red and Yellow. The same color lights that are shown in the Suikoden 2 intro when Jowy, Riou and Nanami are being shown. It's just seems like there's a plot parallel here.
Felenan Prince

Post by Felenan Prince »

Nah I dont think so. Those colors represented the dawn,sun and twilight rune. The dawn rune was blue the twilight was red and the sun yellow
JG Chan

Post by JG Chan »

Felenan Prince wrote:Nah I dont think so. Those colors represented the dawn,sun and twilight rune. The dawn rune was blue the twilight was red and the sun yellow
Switch for the last two, I think. If you look at the statue, the yellow/orange light is on its left hand, where the Twilight Rune is borne.
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

ShardStar wrote:The same color lights that are shown in the Suikoden 2 intro when Jowy, Riou and Nanami are being shown.
I just thougt the same... (finished the game 3h ago) :o But I couldn't find anything justified to link thoses colors.
I'm Swiss
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Those three lights represent the Three Runes of Falena, and how they should be bore together by a single person.