Bad ending #4

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
JamChii

Bad ending #4

Post by JamChii »

Could anyone put the scene of Roy dying while defending the HQ on YouTube or something? I missed the chance to see it, I left the HQ instantly, forgetting to save.

I'd go through again, but at that point, it's pretty much, the end of the game, or right just before it...
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

im on my newgame+ so i'll try to -.- it'll be a while though... actually, i think i got it on my gamesave somewhere but im feelin a bit lazy :(
JamChii

Post by JamChii »

:P It's cool. I'd go through the game again, but I just beat it this morning, at 3.

I dunno, I don't really have the "fighting-spirit" to go through the game again, even though I liked this Suikoden a lot. Since I lost all my armor and stuff as I know it, that's a motivation killer. Except those that were in my inventory...

I can't wait for 6 though :P
Felenan Prince

Post by Felenan Prince »

actually i think you do retain all items in your storage
JamChii

Post by JamChii »

All of them, equipped stuff? Like junk on my other characters?
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Yeah, the equipped stuff is gone on New Game +. Only most of the storage items and inventory carry over. Unequip everything you want for the next time around.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.